[Translation request][RPGM] Netorare Wife Mikiko-I'm Sorry, You. I was defeated. Because you leave it alone ... I was lonely. ~

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
1609555546677.png 1609555546677.png

I found this game on sukebei but I have no idea how to play it. It seems to have a pretty complicated time management system that i cant seem to understand how it works or how to unlock the H-scenes.
Im hoping there is someone who can properly translate the whole game.

included a mega link for the game file. Fingers crossed for a hero of some kind!

Last edited:

Evil987

May 27, 2018
the game seems complicated only because we need to trigger specific flag in specific location in a specific time of the day of a specific day, so... yeah, even if the fortune teller give us hints on what to do in every step for every paths (kid, bald strong guy, black hayred guy) it's complicated understand what to do.
and if the wife dont have sufficent frustration (aka, dont fuck her and raise her sexual frustration) the flag/event dont appear at all.
plus, the whole time system/UI is a little too buggy.

to ble able to comfy play the game, the fortune teller and wife dialogues are the only things needed to understand what, how and when to do stuff. everything else will just be a bonus.

btw, +1

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
+1
Tried to run this through Textractor but it doesn't translate the dialogue answer menu options properly (omits lines) which is kind of required to advance.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
so update, in the "read me" file there's an 8 digit code you can use to unlock the memory room which has all the scenes available. so if you don't care figuring out how to get all the scenes in game/story just use that lol.

Reactions: hp_surfer

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
[QUOTE = "Jackie_Bunz, publicación: 4861196, miembro: 1777640"]
así que actualice, en el archivo "léame" hay un código de 8 dígitos que puede usar para desbloquear la sala de memoria que tiene todas las escenas disponibles. así que si no te importa averiguar cómo obtener todas las escenas en el juego / historia, usa ese lol.
[/CITAR]
podrias decirme los digitos porfa

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
For some reason when i play this game with Joiplay the main characters texture are doors and every dialog and hent scene of the wife are just one pic of her giving handjobs for two kids blocking everything. Lmao

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
For some reason when i play this game with Joiplay the main characters texture are doors and every dialog and hent scene of the wife are just one pic of her giving handjobs for two kids blocking everything. Lmao
Did u update the app

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Nah it was the language bug, my previous folder app doesn't support Japanese but i fixed it by extracting it with RAR but thanks for your reply anyway

mondraca

Mar 14, 2020
[QUOTE = "Jackie_Bunz, publicación: 4861196, miembro: 1777640"]
así que actualice, en el archivo "léame" hay un código de 8 dígitos que puede usar para desbloquear la sala de memoria que tiene todas las escenas disponibles. así que si no te importa averiguar cómo obtener todas las escenas en el juego / historia, usa ese lol.
[/CITAR]
podrias decirme los digitos porfa
tienes que terminar el juego para acceder a las memorias

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
+1

I saw the CG art for this game and it looks incredible! Definitely would buy if they had a English version.