[Translation request][RPGM] Netorare Wife Mikiko-I'm Sorry, You. I was defeated. Because you leave it alone ... I was lonely. ~

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Reminds me of Sana's game, but this is more complicated since I dunno if the sidequest like the cops, carkeys, cat, letter. Meant anything at all

Reactions: Nanhai

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
yeah walkthrough would be nice, hard stuck, gotten to the third event of the big guy, but the advice sucks at least with translation. fun times then 18:00 call and then hotels but nothing i tried triggers it. The other two routes i cant even start

Dewguru

May 28, 2017
I found an MTL translation, but it had some issues that made a few things inoperable. So I took a stab at translating it myself. It's probably 80% machine, 20% edited by me. I was able to play most things through (I didn't try to 100% all options, but I got the game end options for all 3 of the main antagonists). Just curious, since I've not shared a translation before, what's the protocol for doing so when there is a translation request like this - and is anyone even interested in my posting it?
Thanks

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I found an MTL translation, but it had some issues that made a few things inoperable. So I took a stab at translating it myself. It's probably 80% machine, 20% edited by me. I was able to play most things through (I didn't try to 100% all options, but I got the game end options for all 3 of the main antagonists). Just curious, since I've not shared a translation before, what's the protocol for doing so when there is a translation request like this - and is anyone even interested in my posting it?
Thanks
When it comes to translations, there's probably 2 options. The first is to just post the game in this thread and leave it. Maybe eventually someone will see the MTL and try to make a legitimate translation or only those who are interested in seeing the game will download it.

The other is to post the game in this thread and then report the post. In the report popup, there is a game update. Fill out the relevant information and a mod will create the official game thread. This usually gets more attention but 95% of the time with MTL NTR games, the game thread is just spammed with "NTRed with MTL", "MTL AGAIN?", "IS MTL AVOIDABLE"

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I found an MTL too but it's worse than Textractor with google translate in that it's the same quality but the sentences cut out of the dialogue window. Hence I didn't even bother dumping it here.

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks
Could post the walkthrough

Dewguru

May 28, 2017
What's the password to her phone
You find her license in the bed room. It's the birthday in the upper right corner, just the month and day. It says 62 4 18. My assumption is 62 was the year, so I went with April 18 and entered it as 0418, which worked for me.

In response to the walkthrough question - I don't have one, and I've no plans to make one as that kind of dedication to typing, isn't something that interests me. Mad respect for those that do put those things together. Heck, I lost interest while going through and editing the MTL to something that made a little more sense and didn't cut off in some places.

Here is the link to the translation I ended up doing. Once again - I did a MTL first, then I've been going through and editing things. It's not done yet, but I play tested it to ensure I didn't get any errors from breaking something in the translation. I don't plan on doing a 100% edit of it, however, I do plan on cleaning up a bit more before it's all done. What is below, should be viewed as a Work In Progress - at least in regards for my part of it. Inside the www folder - there is data - copy folder, which has the original, untranslated files.

As a reminder - this is the first time I'm sharing a translation effort. I don't speak Japanese, and my 'translation' is simply trying to make the MTL make more sense and fixing some sentences that were too long to display (I didn't get all, and maybe not even most of them).

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
You find her license in the bed room. It's the birthday in the upper right corner, just the month and day. It says 62 4 18. My assumption is 62 was the year, so I went with April 18 and entered it as 0418, which worked for me.

In response to the walkthrough question - I don't have one, and I've no plans to make one as that kind of dedication to typing, isn't something that interests me. Mad respect for those that do put those things together. Heck, I lost interest while going through and editing the MTL to something that made a little more sense and didn't cut off in some places.

Here is the link to the translation I ended up doing. Once again - I did a MTL first, then I've been going through and editing things. It's not done yet, but I play tested it to ensure I didn't get any errors from breaking something in the translation. I don't plan on doing a 100% edit of it, however, I do plan on cleaning up a bit more before it's all done. What is below, should be viewed as a Work In Progress - at least in regards for my part of it. Inside the www folder - there is data - copy folder, which has the original, untranslated files.

As a reminder - this is the first time I'm sharing a translation effort. I don't speak Japanese, and my 'translation' is simply trying to make the MTL make more sense and fixing some sentences that were too long to display (I didn't get all, and maybe not even most of them).
Thank a lot man

Cynicgrow

Apr 12, 2017

Good work!

Reactions: asd23j

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017

thanks

Reactions: Testament34

hilmisama

May 2, 2019
only finish one ending. I have no clue how to unlock big guy event. After placing camera in the bedroom, i only got bad end.

Reactions: Ik its

Dewguru

May 28, 2017
only finish one ending. I have no clue how to unlock big guy event. After placing camera in the bedroom, i only got bad end.
One thing on endings that I noticed: if you don't forgive, it goes bad ending. If you get her to fight the harassment, it goes bad ending. If you forgive her, you end up getting cucked and no longer are able to have sex with your own wife - although this path opens additional scenes it seems for each lover. If you determine that you can't yet make up your mind, the game continues, and the lovers may get bored and move on I suppose as they usually don't come back into play - this seemed like it had the potential to end up with an ending, but I couldn't seem to get it after what then became a few weeks of very boring repetitive play.

There are also some endings that I didn't get, which I could see - like one where you kill the baseball kid.

So, I know I didn't 100% the various options in my few play sessions.

hilmisama

May 2, 2019
when i play camera guy and baseball kid route, i got the option to forgive the wife and move on to the next event. But, that option is not available for the big guy. Maybe lacking at the wife's parameter for which one i not sure either. To kill the baseball kid, buy a knife at the convenient store and meet him in the evening except Wednesday i believe.