RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
go to the dl site downoad the trial version, replace your file game with the trial version (dont need a new save) leave the village, download the game from this link and replace again your game
your workaround works just fine. Thanks =)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I have been waiting for this for years already, thank goodness I'm still alive to see this!

fuocid

Aug 18, 2021
go to the dl site downoad the trial version, replace your file game with the trial version (dont need a new save) leave the village, download the game from this link and replace again your game
I did it, but the walls are there in both version so I can't leave the village

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
you did wrong then because worked on me, in trial version the wall in village disappear but appear in other place. So then you leave the village using the trial version you need to replace the folders again using the version on this thread.

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
if you started the game with the version here on the forum, go to your ingame folder where your save is and copy it. (probably in the folder where you have the .exe for the game)
Download the trial version form dlsite and put your save into that game folder, start the trial version with your save. if u beat the first boss the border disappears now when you are in the village. Save and close the game!
Go now into the trial folder again copy your save from there into your orginal version from this forum, you can now play borderless.

fuocid

Aug 18, 2021
if you started the game with the version here on the forum, go to your ingame folder where your save is and copy it. (probably in the folder where you have the .exe for the game)
Download the trial version form dlsite and put your save into that game folder, start the trial version with your save. if u beat the first boss the border disappears now when you are in the village. Save and close the game!
Go now into the trial folder again copy your save from there into your orginal version from this forum, you can now play borderless.
Thank you, I just needed to beat the boss in the trial ver again, it works now :D

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
A good hint to beginners: Tuna knife is the best weapon of the game because is easy to get thing to upgrade her and is does a decent damage.