RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
+1 Omg didnt have idea this group was still making games, taima miko yugi was the first game i actually bough. Super exited to see this game with a good traslation! (that doesnt cut content off due to text cut outs).

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
after beating first boss, I'm lost in this game without translation
go to the dl site downoad the trial version, replace your file game with the trial version (dont need a new save) leave the village, download the game from this link and replace again your game
if you started the game with the version here on the forum, go to your ingame folder where your save is and copy it. (probably in the folder where you have the .exe for the game)
Download the trial version form dlsite and put your save into that game folder, start the trial version with your save. if u beat the first boss the border disappears now when you are in the village. Save and close the game!
Go now into the trial folder again copy your save from there into your orginal version from this forum, you can now play borderless.
here the command

Reactions: Danzel1412

D-Boy22

Nov 14, 2019
Oh the barricade in the village is gone, it's beyond that i'm lost, everywhere is blocked off, ladder pushed down or ropes pulled up, can't find a way forward

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I played similar game called Exorcist Maiden (?) Something like that. You play as girl (obv) and your younger sister give you tips when you clearing a stage (1 star, 2 star, 3 star). Now I don't remeber exactly how name the game has

But +1

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I played similar game called Exorcist Maiden (?) Something like that. You play as girl (obv) and your younger sister give you tips when you clearing a stage (1 star, 2 star, 3 star). Now I don't remeber exactly how name the game has

But +1
Taimamiko Yugi and Taimamiko Monogatari.
Yes is from the same creator.

Reactions: Voidstaff

Schubert Tortellini

Jul 9, 2020
Came for the sex scenes, stayed for the grind. Finished the game with Miko at level 1055, All production machines enhanced 2x, and All planted soil enhanced 4x.

The ending was sad, but the quality of the game was stellar and I highly recommend playing it. Hope someone fully translate the game.

I have a feeling that the game never end. How to rearch the ending?
Defeat all bosses powered up versions to unlock Miko's memories. Press A button and game will give you red map marker on which dungeon you should enter to progress the story.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
ok so I work out it because of the trial version, but your work around didn't work
what the problem? Also I have two balls but none of they are made of Cristal to be able to read mind.
Tell me your problem very detailed and a print of your location to me help you.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Came for the sex scenes, stayed for the grind. Finished the game with Miko at level 1055, All production machines enhanced 2x, and All planted soil enhanced 4x.

The ending was sad, but the quality of the game was stellar and I highly recommend playing it. Hope someone fully translate the game.

Defeat all bosses powered up versions to unlock Miko's memories. Press A button and game will give you red map marker on which dungeon you should enter to progress the story.
I finished the game exacly now and yeah youre right about the end