RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The MTL from page 2 doesnt really work for me
The game crashes on various situations such as entering the lighthouse, entering some of the outside farming huds or changing difficulty.
When I tried to apply it myself it crashes on other random situations.

I do love to play the fully translated version one day (since I played through most of the game blind on the language over the last year :p)

And I gotta admit to some comments here, its one of the best hentai games out there so far.
try to download the game again and after do my "fix"(bla bla bla demo bla bla bla change save) and use the MTOOL im using him to play and work very well.

Reactions: hawkhunter

mrrafa365

Jul 27, 2021
i cant seem to make the game open each time i get the error that the rgss301.dll is corrupted but i have already replaced and looked for virus but nothing

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
i cant seem to make the game open each time i get the error that the rgss301.dll is corrupted but i have already replaced and looked for virus but nothing
strange, you need to download the dll patch. You can find in some other thread here or search for "DLL MV MAKER" or something like that.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
try to download the game again and after do my "fix"(bla bla bla demo bla bla bla change save) and use the MTOOL im using him to play and work very well.
Sorry to bother you again. Today I got time to try it out but Mtool gets categorized as a major virus thread by windows 10.
I do know that modifying program are labeled as that in general.
However my defender tells me explicitly that this program will try to change data in my windows ON ITS OWN.

Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml

Has been detected appearently.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Sorry to bother you again. Today I got time to try it out but Mtool gets categorized as a major virus thread by windows 10.
I do know that modifying program are labeled as that in general.
However my defender tells me explicitly that this program will try to change data in my windows ON ITS OWN.

Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml

Has been detected appearently.
mine too I had to disable his automatic scan to work.