RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Anyone know where to find torn fishnets to make the bunny costume?
you can obtain like any other materials (picking trash from the ground)
Hint: put three equipment that increase the trasure rank faster and when the rank become S you put your favorite equipment back.

Reactions: Teacup123
Feb 2, 2018
Okay, I managed to download the game given on a spare laptop but it keeps on telling me to run a virus scan as a file is corrupted. I did but it still won't work.

Mar 11, 2020
Okay, I managed to download the game given on a spare laptop but it keeps on telling me to run a virus scan as a file is corrupted. I did but it still won't work.
Hello bro found the problem. You just have to delete the japanese characters of the folder cause it says ???????.v1.whatsoever is corrupted cause of the lack of reading the Japanese correctly.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
There is none yet
There seems to be a way to translate it yourself (you have to go back a few pages in this forum)
However there seem to be tools involved that are likely virus infected

So I am also waiting for a proper translation
is a false positive since Im playing this game for month and nothing hapened

EllieFA

Aug 1, 2021
There is none yet
There seems to be a way to translate it yourself (you have to go back a few pages in this forum)
However there seem to be tools involved that are likely virus infected

So I am also waiting for a proper translation
thank you:)

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
can you play normally this version? becausew when I try I get "script error"
I was able to launch it. But I only checked the gallery with the full save, and crashed when doing a battle. So I don't know if it's flawless. But it started.

Consider that my PC is highly unstable, so not the best reference for a game's stability.