RPGM [Translation Request] 蘇る退魔巫女(仮) [RJ356908] [Unko morimori maru]

D-Boy22

Nov 14, 2019
got ant tips for beating the lighthouse boss and the headless boss, there the only two I cant beat

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
got ant tips for beating the lighthouse boss and the headless boss, there the only two I cant beat
llighthouse boss: Damage only the enemy with a bird in the cage.

No head boss: dont attack when she lower her katana and use defense until get 100% TP and hit her with the ultimate.

Reactions: D-Boy22

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I am absolutely 100% behind this game getting a proper and full translation. I played his older game Taima Miko Yuugi years ago and really liked it, but I played it again more recently with a proper translation rather than the MTL it had had before and it was both incredibly touching and incredibly funny. I had understood the basics of the story the first time around, and it was somewhat emotional and funny even through the MTL poetry, but a proper translation for the work of genius that it was made it honestly one of the best games I've played, even beyond just H-games. It had very well designed systems, a funny and engaging story, and the H was built into the story in a way that made sense. I'm currently working my way through the New Game Plus HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty to hold off on playing the new game with just machine translation, because if it's anything like his older work it would be a great game with just MTL, but would be a fucking amazing one if someone is kind enough to take the time to give it a proper translation.

+1

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I am absolutely 100% behind this game getting a proper and full translation. I played his older game Taima Miko Yuugi years ago and really liked it, but I played it again more recently with a proper translation rather than the MTL it had had before and it was both incredibly touching and incredibly funny. I had understood the basics of the story the first time around, and it was somewhat emotional and funny even through the MTL poetry, but a proper translation for the work of genius that it was made it honestly one of the best games I've played, even beyond just H-games. It had very well designed systems, a funny and engaging story, and the H was built into the story in a way that made sense. I'm currently working my way through the New Game Plus HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty to hold off on playing the new game with just machine translation, because if it's anything like his older work it would be a great game with just MTL, but would be a fucking amazing one if someone is kind enough to take the time to give it a proper translation.

+1
Man MTL is not that bad you can enjoy and understand the game (even with some strange shit traduction).
And gotta say this game is fucking awesome, I trough I was going to hate the "food" system but after spending half hour and getting 100+ fish and make 100+ grilled fish that stopped to be a worry.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Man MTL is not that bad you can enjoy and understand the game (even with some strange shit traduction).
And gotta say this game is fucking awesome, I trough I was going to hate the "food" system but after spending half hour and getting 100+ fish and make 100+ grilled fish that stopped to be a worry.
I'm not saying the MTL would be bad. I definitely enjoyed playing Taima Miko Yuugi the first time with just the MTL. The jokes and gags were still recognizably jokes, and the emotional parts were still emotional. What I'm saying is that unlike a lot of hentai games, this creator actually puts a lot of effort into his writing, and story to make it both funny and emotionally impactful, and thus it's absolutely worth a full translation unlike a number of other games I could mention, where there is functionally no difference between an MTL and a proper translation except grammer fixes. Once I'm done with my HENTAI MUST DIE run (which is going to take quite a while) I will absolutely play the MTL if there is no sign of a proper translation. I just wanted to throw in my two cents that this is the kind of writer where the proper translation really improves things and makes the game that much better, and worth replaying even if you played it once with MTL already.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I'm not saying the MTL would be bad. I definitely enjoyed playing Taima Miko Yuugi the first time with just the MTL. The jokes and gags were still recognizably jokes, and the emotional parts were still emotional. What I'm saying is that unlike a lot of hentai games, this creator actually puts a lot of effort into his writing, and story to make it both funny and emotionally impactful, and thus it's absolutely worth a full translation unlike a number of other games I could mention, where there is functionally no difference between an MTL and a proper translation except grammer fixes. Once I'm done with my HENTAI MUST DIE run (which is going to take quite a while) I will absolutely play the MTL if there is no sign of a proper translation. I just wanted to throw in my two cents that this is the kind of writer where the proper translation really improves things and makes the game that much better, and worth replaying even if you played it once with MTL already.
oh I see now

jeff7800

Dec 8, 2017
I Killed the last boss monkey and dog one with the black fog. What will happened next i didn't have anymore quest and way to go ??

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
The MTL from page 2 doesnt really work for me
The game crashes on various situations such as entering the lighthouse, entering some of the outside farming huds or changing difficulty.
When I tried to apply it myself it crashes on other random situations.

I do love to play the fully translated version one day (since I played through most of the game blind on the language over the last year :p)

And I gotta admit to some comments here, its one of the best hentai games out there so far.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I make a quick guide with some tips without spoiler.
I didnt mention how to deal with the bosses to not cut the fun.
Thanks for your guide.

Since you've played the game, may I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for your guide.

Since you've played the game, may I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy?
pregnancy= 0
tentacle... Well we do have but is with specific enemies and bosses. If I remember corretly we have one boss with tentacles and two or three enemies with tentacle

Reactions: f9account