• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Definitely the type of game that needs a translation- slow-burn NTR with mystery aspects and many characters involved with many subplots and drama. NTR that isn't just NTR for the sake- but NTR for the teasing and perspective that makes it great. Would be nice to see a translation. Especially after the kuripick translator seems to have hit and run after he finished his translation without releasing it.. (my other biggest vote for translation.)

Reactions: B_Ouji

maks99

May 28, 2018

Here's a half assed machine translation still a bit of Japanese text but a majority is in english
Great translation! Unfortunately you can not see the text window completely so some text is actually hidden. Is this something that needs to be fixed under scripts?

yolol

Aug 30, 2017
Great translation! Unfortunately you can not see the text window completely so some text is actually hidden. Is this something that needs to be fixed under scripts?
I’m honestly still learning how to work the program, starting to get a better handle on it as I translate more games. That was my first real attempt at it.