Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Glad this has a thread here.
Still, couldn't get to the apartments or house with the new 1.4, might be because of using old saves though

redioz

Feb 13, 2021
Glad this has a thread here.
Still, couldn't get to the apartments or house with the new 1.4, might be because of using old saves though
Even with the new save, 1.4 still doesn't fix the apartement bug. It's gonna fixed in 1.7

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
if you can quickly switch to your internet browsers, I recommend by just pressing print screen then pasting it on the site. Compared to using your phone, I find this one a little less tedious.

Santaclaus169

Jan 27, 2022
i found the start of convience store girl. you must find shadow at construct sited during 0.00-1.30 am and return to the site at 2.00 am for 3 days. the the third day the choice will show, answer the third choice. after this she will tell you that you can find her here at 2.00 am but i cant find her at that time. she will be there during 0.00-1.30, you can join her but cant raise corrup level. if anyone find the solution please share. sorry for my bad english.

Cannot see her!

demoniosd

Sep 3, 2020
the way to gain money with cheat engine is to play the mini game in the construction site, and use the value of the money you gain and come back the next day to get the money

Reactions: autixta0