RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL colony [Leaf Geometry]

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
make sure yall keep the rgss file in a folder if u do the patch ..cuz around halfway in the game there is a bug that causes the game to glitch with a black screen ..its when u come in the residence town in the icy area ..menu works but anything u do after that bug wont fix it..so just save before the scene starts move the rgss back and continue the game ..after the scene is over save again and remove the rgss
..love these series and cant wait for the complete translation to replay it again..but couldnt wait and tortured myself with the mtl ...

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
make sure yall keep the rgss file in a folder if u do the patch ..cuz around halfway in the game there is a bug that causes the game to glitch with a black screen ..its when u come in the residence town in the icy area ..menu works but anything u do after that bug wont fix it..so just save before the scene starts move the rgss back and continue the game ..after the scene is over save again and remove the rgss
..love these series and cant wait for the complete translation to replay it again..but couldnt wait and tortured myself with the mtl ...
Sry...

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
why u appologizin lol ..atleast u made it playable at some level of understanding ..im just warning em to not delete the rgss files after patch (habit) like my dumb ass did so i had to find and redownload the whole game again lol :V

《Blank》

Apr 13, 2020
The estimate's still at September. At this point, I can confidently say that there will be no miracle August release. While I don't really know yet what my schedule will be like in September, I'm fairly certain it'll be flexible enough and I can get enough work in this week (I'm going to be somewhere else doing something else on the last week of August) so that a September release won't be a problem.

There's two major pieces of translation work that needs to be done:
-H-scene translation (4/70 done as of this writing--I've been leaving this task for last)
-Miniscene translation
-7 very easy image recreations
In total, that's about ~4500 textboxes of text. Translating H-scenes is a bit more draining for me than other work, so it's comparatively slow work.

In addition, there's other work that's very vital too:
-some manual edits necessitated by technical reasons (non-negotiable)
-proofreading/editing of conversation events
-proofreading/editing of item gifting conversations
-H-scene proofreading/editing
-might as well proofread enemy lore too, and I probably should check the more important item descriptions too
-proofreading of enemy attack text (this is a real pain in the ass to do for technical reasons so I might skip it, although I really shouldn't)
This is all reasonably fast and easy, except the last one which doesn't have a good workflow.

It sounds like a lot and it kind of is, but the majority of the game (ie. the most fun bits) is done. Just some dirty work left. ha ha ha jokes.
Thank you for your response.
I look forward to your work.
GOOD LUCK.

Mar 12, 2018
How long is this game compared to 20 hours of Sequel Awake? And what about ASYLUM? It would be really nice if they are even longer, lol.
upd. Nevermind, it seems that the author mentioned the games' length on dlsite, it is 25+ hours for Colony and 30+ hours for ASYLUM. Nice.

By the way, does it have a versatile job system from Blight or all classes are fixed like in Awake?

Last edited:

Lucas2018

Mar 17, 2019
sub-par
Hello, I would like to know if you have an estimate of how long it will take to make a translation

Post Data: Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English

tomimi

Nov 6, 2019
trying to buy the game but i can't get my shit to go through on dlsite's jpn website, what a pain. :rolleyes: thanks a ton for the translation though sub-par, always a joy to see.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is there a way to control rabi in eXploration instead of Auris?? i had more fun with rabi interacting with things

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
here u go ..not a 100% but its something ..(mtl sucked but it was playable lol)..its also moded with 99 items and over 10k stats on characters..ive played the game while it was mtl cuz i couldnt wait ..other stats with characters are over 1000 aswell so u only need to meet with em and activate what rest of the memory scenes that are locked ..49%ish of the quests are done cuz i couldnt read the desc back then lol ..but other than that have fun..also u will prob need to explore more for some scenes (i would be replaying the whole game soon)

Reactions: rabaz

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Have a question regarding a side quest, Garbage collection. So far, i have gotten up to the bell key item that repels monsters from attacking. Was just wondering, how many more times does this quest require me to give the person Junk? Since this side quest seems to be long as hell.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Have a question regarding a side quest, Garbage collection. So far, i have gotten up to the bell key item that repels monsters from attacking. Was just wondering, how many more times does this quest require me to give the person Junk? Since this side quest seems to be long as hell.
not 100% sure but i think its 5-7 times..and i since i had 99 of em in inventory at the end i only had 10 left ..so u prob need around 90 to finish that quest ..its been a while since i played it

Reactions: Modninjaz