RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL colony [Leaf Geometry]

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
someone knows why the thread of the game already translated was deleted ?
its prob cuz of rule 7 ...it was around for couple days tho ..so who downloaded it before it was removed was lucky :/..its a great game ..all 3 of em and the 4th in the making deff wont be lacking in story

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Got it, thanks JustMax its done now. But, one last silly question, so im at the postgame and have one last thing to do which is to enter the pest ward beach, however no idea how to get there. Any directions?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at quest 31 the nekonchu's request, already explored the underground forest and I know there's a ladder blocked by a stone but can't find the way to the new area, please help!

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I'm at quest 31 the nekonchu's request, already explored the underground forest and I know there's a ladder blocked by a stone but can't find the way to the new area, please help!
Continue the main quest, It will lead you to curse port where you can go to the back side of the underground forest.

Reactions: kajidiablo and DBAV

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Fap4Fun just posted Sequel Colony English version too, glad you uploaded it, saves me from working hard hehe :eek::D:cool::cool:

Shankums

Oct 26, 2019
So is this the thread where we talk about the game now? Shin's been whooping my ass, any tips on how to fight her? Stack light resistance? Is she weak to an element?

BairyCumming

Oct 24, 2018
So is this the thread where we talk about the game now? Shin's been whooping my ass, any tips on how to fight her? Stack light resistance? Is she weak to an element?
Honestly i kept stunning her with the blind chick and doing as much damage as possible

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
There is far worse loli content in F95, Sequel Colony is super tame and from 4 protagonists only 1 is really a loli. A bit arbitrary if you ask me.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Apparently I'm too stupid to figure out the colour block puzzle in the Ethereal Tower. Can someone please give me the solution? Thanks

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Apparently I'm too stupid to figure out the colour block puzzle in the Ethereal Tower. Can someone please give me the solution? Thanks
Assume that you start at the beginning and ignore the 4 tiles at the beginning, go red-red-yellow-green-red-green-red-green-blue-blue-red-red-blue.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a skill that lets you kill exp chickens easily like the prequels? I haven't found the right one.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is there a skill that lets you kill exp chickens easily like the prequels? I haven't found the right one.
I don't think there is such skill (like Yanie's "Chickeneer Hunt"), but closest to that is Auris with her skill called "Sonic Sweep" (which activates pre-emptively and hits all enemies, even though it's not a guaranteed hit and only at 100% attack power, although this can be alleviated by the "Triump Through Initiative" passive skill).

Last edited:
Reactions: DBAV

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't think there is such skill (like Yanie's "Chickeneer Hunt"), but closest to that is Auris with her skill called "Sonic Sweep" (which activates pre-emptively and hits all enemies, even though it's not a guaranteed hit and only at 100% attack power, although this can be alleviated by the "Triump Through Initiative" passive skill).
Thanks for the info, I tried a bit and found the best solution: Auris initiative skill + bind skill (all enemies 2 turn bound + 0 eva), guaranteed chicken kill.

FurryFurry01

Jun 3, 2018
how do you defet the final boss in the schisma Ess > well first phase not problem secand phase it one shot me all the time and all my characters is max level

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hello, I hope someone can spare sometime to help me, but how do you complete event 52? I have went down the well in Trau village but the door doesnt seem to want to open for me. Screenshot (13).png

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is that forum the only way to download this game? Was wondering if there was a NOPY link somwhere.