RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
hi everyone
I made a machine translation but it's partial because of something messing up the scripts while translating
1.png

have a nice one ;)
and if you can leave a like this game had too much text o_O

Update here is the pre-patched-mlt game

Last edited:

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
hi everyone
I made a machine translation but it's partial because of something messing up the scripts while translating
View attachment 1466632

have a nice one ;)
we are thankful for your mtl, but the same tl for the other games is on it.

Reactions: broken_division

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
hi everyone
View attachment 1466632

have a nice one ;)
Thanks ALOT man! Do I need to decrypt the game first? And the file I downloaded from mega.nz didn't need an "unpacker." Well I decrypted the game and put the translation files in and all I'm getting is Japanese. Please tell me what I did wrong. Thanks again. I've wanted to peek in on this game for a while. Maybe I'll do all the sequels over again. :giggle:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks ALOT man! Do I need to decrypt the game first? And the file I downloaded from mega.nz didn't need an "unpacker." Well I decrypted the game and put the translation files in and all I'm getting is Japanese. Please tell me what I did wrong. Thanks again. I've wanted to peek in on this game for a while. Maybe I'll do all the sequels over again. :giggle:
Thank you for your kind words.
My links is only the translation from my data folder.
Because the game is RPGVXAce based (if i remember correctly)
so all the game files is in the file game.rvproj2 . This file need unpack with the tool from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
Have a nice day(y)

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Thank you for your kind words.
My links is only the translation from my data folder.
Because the game is RPGVXAce based (if i remember correctly)
so all the game files is in the file game.rvproj2 . This file need unpack with the tool from https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
Have a nice day(y)
I did the steps as said, but the games remain in jap I took a screen in case we could explain to me step by step ^^

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I did the steps as said, but the games remain in jap I took a screen in case we could explain to me step by step ^^
Of course
I see you did the extraction correctly
so the next step it to extract the translation.zip here in order to overwrite the data folder
the zip contains all the files 1.png

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Is my game folder supposed to look like this after I copy over the translation files:
2021-11-05.png
because this is what I got when I started the game:
2021-11-05 (1).png

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If you overwrite the data folder (i suppose the Data - copy is the backup)
then i will quote the " partial translation because of something messing up the scripts while translating "
Alright I think I got it. Yes the data copy was my backup :LOL:. I'm just worried because even the picture you posted above is in Japanese. If that's also because of the MTL then I have no problem. Keep those translations coming buddy~! I need to learn to translate too! It's a long held dream of mine but I don't know where to start.

Edit: I didn't learn till recently about an app that lets you change RPG maker game's window size! That's several years without knowing! Just in case anyone want's it.

Last edited:

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Use at your own risk since it might get flagged as malware, but here's a different MTL tool if you need it.

However, the free version is in a link under the 'About AdventCirno' bit.

Relatively plug and play, might be easier to work with since the entire translation then becomes its own text file. Please note that this doesn't translate image files, which have to be done manually.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Alright I think I got it. Yes the data copy was my backup :LOL:. I'm just worried because even the picture you posted above is in Japanese. If that's also because of the MTL then I have now problem. Keep those translations coming buddy~! I need to learn to translate too! It's a long held dream of mine but I don't know where to start.

Edit: I didn't learn till recently about an app that lets you change RPG maker game's window size! That's several years without knowing! Just in case anyone want's it.
I didn't know either i thought it was an 90's arcade aesthetic :LOL:

I personally use the translator++ that recently i found out and being using since then
It has a free version but one revision back from patreon (nothing major as every update comes free after some time)

Krayn1988

Jan 18, 2019
Of course
I see you did the extraction correctly
so the next step it to extract the translation.zip here in order to overwrite the data folder
the zip contains all the files View attachment 1485933
hello and thank you for your answer I am only that in the translation folder I am not the rest of the files you have displayed in it? if not, would it be possible to have a copy of your file already modified to make it easier

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
HOW THE HECK do I synthesize anything!! I'm a good portion into the game but I can't give that chest anything or have that one material to synthesize with!! They even got to the point where they gave me the option to make more things WHEN I HAVEN'T MADE ONE THING!!!!!

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
HOW THE HECK do I synthesize anything!! I'm a good portion into the game but I can't give that chest anything or have that one material to synthesize with!! They even got to the point where they gave me the option to make more things WHEN I HAVEN'T MADE ONE THING!!!!!
in every game, there is a base or hub you stay in......it should be there, a place to make stuff, and hell some items are progression locked

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I really really really really wish they would stop adding "pretty boys" to the list of characters. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Grizloy

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I really really really really wish they would stop adding "pretty boys" to the list of characters. :mad:
hakika's games are ones of the very, VERY few jrpg-games that feature traps as optional "heroines" (so to say), and usually it's only one-per-game. Also, it's always OPTIONAL (I mean, first they tell you that "this character is a trap", and then they give you an option to disable all H-content with this character if you don't want that kind of stuff). Sooo, if your wish of not having to see this kind of content is really really really really big... then you can just go play literally any other H-game that features female-only cast of characters, you know?..