RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
hakika's games are ones of the very, VERY few jrpg-games that feature traps as optional "heroines" (so to say), and usually it's only one-per-game. Also, it's always OPTIONAL (I mean, first they tell you that "this character is a trap", and then they give you an option to disable all H-content with this character if you don't want that kind of stuff). Sooo, if your wish of not having to see this kind of content is really really really really big... then you can just go play literally any other H-game that features female-only cast of characters, you know?..
It is cool they at least give you the option. I had a very very very bad experience with a trap character in the past. :oops: And Hakika games are way way way way way too awesome and memorable to give up over one weird character!

polak1000

Dec 26, 2020
hakika's games are ones of the very, VERY few jrpg-games that feature traps as optional "heroines" (so to say), and usually it's only one-per-game. Also, it's always OPTIONAL (I mean, first they tell you that "this character is a trap", and then they give you an option to disable all H-content with this character if you don't want that kind of stuff). Sooo, if your wish of not having to see this kind of content is really really really really big... then you can just go play literally any other H-game that features female-only cast of characters, you know?..
well said

wewladdo3

Jan 8, 2020
A bit late on this, but sub-par made a new blog post earlier this week just confirming that he's still working on kludge's translation.

There's no exact estimate for when he'll be finished with it. Though I have been following his progress on his Discord and it is very steady, so stay tuned.

Reactions: Sheik100 and Ramen1

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
hi everyone
I made a machine translation but it's partial because of something messing up the scripts while translating
View attachment 1466632

have a nice one ;)
and if you can leave a like this game had too much text o_O
I have a problem man. I've played the game twice through but not a single bit of translation was in it. I know you said partial and I'm grateful for the effort but so far I'm getting 0.0%. And I left a like. (y)

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I have a problem man. I've played the game twice through but not a single bit of translation was in it. I know you said partial and I'm grateful for the effort but so far I'm getting 0.0%. And I left a like. (y)
So let's solve it together
Did you follow the steps to decrypt the data folder?
or maybe didn't overwrite the data folder ?
also it could be that some text is still japanese because of the scritps that are not translated because they break the game

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
So let's solve it together
Did you follow the steps to decrypt the data folder?
or maybe didn't overwrite the data folder ?
also it could be that some text is still japanese because of the scritps that are not translated because they break the game
Alright, I got the game, decrypted the main folder, and replaced the files with the MTL translation.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
1637075859300.png
This is how I've been translating japanese games for years. Is this okay or is there a better way?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 1503072
This is how I've been translating japanese games for years. Is this okay or is there a better way?
Oh i see maybe this is the solution:
When you extract the game.RGSS3A a directory named extract is created this directory has a Data and Graphics folder ,these folders have first to overwrite any other directory in the game folder
for example the Extract directory
1.jpg
these folders have to go first into the game directory to overwrite the Data and Graphics folders
2.jpg
After that the only thing that you have to do is to overwrite the data folder with my machine translation
also delete the game.rgss3a so the game does not use the original files
i hope this can help you

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Oh i see maybe this is the solution:
When you extract the game.RGSS3A a directory named extract is created this directory has a Data and Graphics folder ,these folders have first to overwrite any other directory in the game folder
for example the Extract directory
View attachment 1503249
these folders have to go first into the game directory to overwrite the Data and Graphics folders
View attachment 1503253
After that the only thing that you have to do is to overwrite the data folder with my machine translation
also delete the game.rgss3a so the game does not use the original files
i hope this can help you
I don't know if it matters but there was no data or other folders to replace. It didn't work on the game I was using so I tried a fresh start in a new file. Didn't work.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I don't know if it matters but there was no data or other folders to replace. It didn't work on the game I was using so I tried a fresh start in a new file. Didn't work.
weird anyway i will make a pre-patched game upload later this week

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For the record, greatly certain the problem is on my end. I've done this kind of installation a thousand times and each time there's a problem that I overlooked. I've pissed a lot of people off by needing to be taught the same thing over and over again.

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
For the record, greatly certain the problem is on my end. I've done this kind of installation a thousand times beach time there's a problem that I overlooked. I've pissed a lot of people off by needing to be taught the same thing over and over again.
Don't worry my man i will take care of it (y)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
This is terrible, this is the worst.......JUST KIDDING! This is awesome! I'm getting a good mtl and it's progressing nicely. Thanks man! (y) :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: broken_division

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
just asking broken, are you doing this mtl just for a bit of understanding of tl? or just so folks can play faster til sub's full translation comes out?