RPGM Complete [Translation Request] SEQUEL kludge [RJ329602] [Leaf Geometry]

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone know any games similar to this one in English. Similar to the "Sequels" or Shrift or MGQ.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Also, has anyone seen that hakika is making a horror game or something?

HUH!!??

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
Also, has anyone seen that hakika is making a horror game or something?

HUH!!??
Yes, search for #ldepth on twitter and you should see some hakika posts.

You could also try monster girl dreams, you might enjoy it too. It's free on itch io. I suppose you want games that you can enjoy for more than the H itself, be it gameplay, story or characters. Nothing else really comes to mind.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yes, search for #ldepth on twitter and you should see some hakika posts.

You could also try monster girl dreams, you might enjoy it too. It's free on itch io. I suppose you want games that you can enjoy for more than the H itself, be it gameplay, story or characters. Nothing else really comes to mind.
Thanks for answering my questions and the great looking games. I just got to the part where the girl blew up...... :oops: .......
Trying to find Monster Girl Dreams. Did you ever play The Three Charms?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just for the sake of asking but is there anything that I need to know about difficulty or number of dead times. I ask because I couldn't get the True Ending in SHRIFT because of the assists that I asked for. EX4 is out!! Also, in this game I don't know how to get the good ending. I think there is one? Kludge: an ill-assorted collection of parts assembled to fulfill a particular purpose. Need to find a way to naturally make me OP and equip the GREATEST weapons and not miss a thing!! Come to think of it, that's my goal IRL too. :unsure:

Jun 6, 2021
Just for the sake of asking but is there anything that I need to know about difficulty or number of dead times. I ask because I couldn't get the True Ending in SHRIFT because of the assists that I asked for. EX4 is out!! Also, in this game I don't know how to get the good ending. I think there is one? Kludge: an ill-assorted collection of parts assembled to fulfill a particular purpose. Need to find a way to naturally make me OP and equip the GREATEST weapons and not miss a thing!! Come to think of it, that's my goal IRL too. :unsure:
Dying doesn't matter in blacksouls. If you mean if increasing difficulty affects the ending, it doesn't. There's missable stuff (more so in the second game), so if you ever get tired of searching yourself, there are guides. I'll hide this as spoiler, just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I played three charms and need to get to the second one.
(maybe we shouldn't derail the thread, it's about sequel after all)

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Dying doesn't matter in blacksouls. If you mean if increasing difficulty affects the ending, it doesn't. There's missable stuff (more so in the second game), so if you ever get tired of searching yourself, there are guides. I'll hide this as spoiler, just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes I played three charms and need to get to the second one.
(maybe we shouldn't derail the thread, it's about sequel after all)
Got it (y)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Just going by the pictures of Kludge from the first page, which character looks like it's going to be you're favorite?