Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
So... the game won't be uploaded on f95zone?
Considering that the thread creation is still in the void between "submited" and "approved or refused" since the EN release, and that it has - without question - loli (in look), in the adult version. At best only the all age steam version might be allowed.
But it's probably better to just get it legally or seek another place to get it.

• Sad
Reactions: LawlessYoda

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Those are false positives.... Must be because of the wolf files decrypter, I have been using that app for 2 years without any issues in my machine, though if you want safety you can use it in virtual sandbox or virtual machine (google it if you dunno). If you wish, I could just give you the instructions text file and you can find the required programs yourself.

Below is just text file for instructions.
Btw can you eplain to me the apps to use? im looking at the notes now, and i have no idea what "editor app"

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Btw can you eplain to me the apps to use? im looking at the notes now, and i have no idea what "editor app"
Just follow the instructions and download the file I posted here and editor app should be there in folder. Alternatively, you can download the Editor app if you think the one I uploaded has viruses.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Just follow the instructions and download the file I posted here and editor app should be there in folder. Alternatively, you can download the Editor app if you think the one I uploaded has viruses.
yeah sorry. It's not that I don't believe in your files, it's just that everything from my browser down to my computer just refused to let me download it. btw any other tools I'd need? I read the instructions you gave, but I still don't know which apps to get and where to get them. for example, I tired downloading the decrypter from a GitHub, but idk if it's the right one because it refused to run on my device.

Also, btw to make it simple, would it possible for you to upload your copy of the game with the fix implemented? that way I can avoid scouring too far on the internet looking for the tools and instructions.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
yeah sorry. It's not that I don't believe in your files, it's just that everything from my browser down to my computer just refused to let me download it. btw any other tools I'd need? I read the instructions you gave, but I still don't know which apps to get and where to get them. for example, I tired downloading the decrypter from a GitHub, but idk if it's the right one because it refused to run on my device.

Also, btw to make it simple, would it possible if you upload your copy of the game with the fix implemented? that way i can avoid scouring too far on the internet looking for the tools and instructions.
You only need Wolf Decryptor for extraction and Wolf Rpg Editor for editing.

I got that wolf decryptor from Github as well, it works fine on my system.

Here is the file just extract it to your game folder and delete or backup BasicData.wolf. I gave the instructions of extracting and using the tools because we might not have the same game version and it might introduce more problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Visya

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
You only need Wolf Decryptor for extraction and Wolf Rpg Editor for editing.

I got that wolf decryptor from Github as well, it works fine on my system.

Here is the file just extract it to your game folder and delete or backup BasicData.wolf. I gave the instructions of extracting and using the tools because we might not have the same game version and it might introduce more problems.
Great. Thanks, it works now. Oh btw my game version is the .2 that got posted in the game thread. for those who are reading this in the future

zero130rider

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone know how to fix Is the character's voice don't seem to be there during the event scenes.
Is this a bug?