Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Can anybody confirm if the screen resolution and voice issues are fixed with 1.03 please?
EDIT: I've just checked it now:
Demon Queen Melissa v1.03 is now available! Make sure to grab it at
v1.03 changelog: -Enemies not moving properly in the overworld map
-Voices not playing during certain h-scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
A guide from ULMF. Good till you get to the hot spring, which is extremely straightforward anyways.
Oh man, that was a great hint, good for anyone who wants to speed up things, but for me was good making sure I didn't miss anything along the way. I just got to the demon castle on what appears to be the last dungeon, but from the looks there is still quite a bit to do after that?

v1.03 changelog: -Enemies not moving properly in the overworld map
LoL, I just thought the enemies were that easy to go by.

Reactions: spokkimax

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
First, I'm tired of this semen system. Second, it looks old even though it's the newest. Third, the story is the worst( I played TH Claire, Alchemist Colette and Tear's library, Leanna's SOL, President Yukino), Fourth, even though I like the characters, the sex scenes are bad compared to other Acerola Games. Fifth, even the gameplay/maps are just decent..

Now don't get me wrong, it's the worst, but it's not bad. I just expect more from Acerola.
There are like 9 games that came out AFTER Melissa, it's fairly old at this point but the translation came out way too late for it. I love how Kagura just pushed it endlessly and at the end decided to say "Fuck it, lets just remove the character entirely from the steam version".
That's because they weren't released in order. Melissa is actually older than every game you've listed. It came onto Kagura's site right after the release of Yukino. It was in backlog hell presumably because of the Loli issue. So you have to look at with a different lens here. Rather the progenitor of the other games, rather than the newest.
what if i tell you that this is one of the oldest works of acerola, and kagura games held it hostage for like 3-4 years.

yes, they even translated treasure hunter and brave alchemist before finishing this.
One of the best Acerola games yet, which is surprising considering it was released first.

The worst part of the game is all the unlikeable snitches in this thread on a moral crusade for whatever reason.
Hey, I want to apologize to everyone. My question intended to ask how this compares to the others as overall games, but I can see now how mentioning my "isn't a sequel supposed to" line regarding Tear might've led to a reasonable assumption that I meant how it stacks up as a sequel, and so I feel partly responsible for all the discourse that happened.

BTW, near the end of Collette, I saw a lot of characters who were previous Demon Kings that had names and appearances that looked too distinct to not be references. Is Melissa one of the Demon Kings who cameo'd during the final battle of Collette?

Didn't Yukino come after Claire? Cause the pure ending in Yukino explains how she ended up in Claire (And gets raped anyway by Cyrus I might add)
Wait, really? I never finished the Pure Ending of Yukino, so I had no idea!

For some reason i wasnt pinged by you quoting me.
Yes Yukino came after Claire. I should have probably phrased it in a different way.
i divided the acerola games by the "NTR side" and the "Adventure" side, and since most of the actual ntr titles are older than claire i just placed yukino with them.
NGL, I've done that before. It's just a matter of how our brains organize memory, I figure.

Plus, I always assumed that Yukino's Isekaitis in Claire was a call-back to President Yukino, since Kagura released President Yukino before Claire... A "let's have our previous protagonist as a party member in our next game" kind of deal, ya know?

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
isint this on steam ( Demon Queen Melissa )?
It is, its on both steam and GoG so the fact that they got greenlit on both of those platforms with no issue, really makes you wonder what the hesitation is for. I mean if they just think it violates rule 7, the least they could do is come out and say it rather then keep us asking.

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021
from what i read, Kagura redid the artwork to remove the loli.
It is, its on both steam and GoG so the fact that they got greenlit on both of those platforms with no issue, really makes you wonder what the hesitation is for. I mean if they just think it violates rule 7, the least they could do is come out and say it rather then keep us asking.

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
from what i read, Kagura redid the artwork to remove the loli.
They did they went out of their way to make it so this game would get approved on steam and then have the uncensored patch ready to go for those who want the game in its original form, they are real ones.

Reactions: Anarys

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
So what condition is the game in after patch 1.03 compared to the Japanese version?
I mean, is it still missing anything? like voices, scenes, etc., does it still have any major game breaking bugs?
and is it still buchered in any way or form compared to the original version?

hobekotkas

Jan 2, 2018
So for clarification, Gog and Steam versions are like original Japanese just translated, but Kagura games one modified version with redrawn art(but you can patch it i guess) ?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So for clarification, Gog and Steam versions are like original Japanese just translated, but Kagura games one modified version with redrawn art(but you can patch it i guess) ?
Uh... no....

GoG and Steam Version need a patch to have all the original content, just translated and uncensored.

If you buy directly from the Kagura site, it comes with the patch already, and thus you have the game directly uncensored.

Reactions: Anarys