Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
Just follow the instructions from "About fullscreen resolution" text and you will be able to fix the quality
Forgot to add in instructions you have to move or delete "BasicData.wolf" from Data folder after editing and extracting using "WolfDec.exe"
What the Fuck is that you're trying to spread ( triggered 11 Virus detection ) are you Fucking with us?!!!

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
does anyone know how to set this games resolution to full screen with out it looking fucked up? i set to full screen and screen so fucked up that it looks stupid.

and the more you strech the window worst image gets and it becomes blurry.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Melissa isnt really the top cream regardless of tags that is true.

If i had to say the best of the "older" games would be KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife(because dual female MC and really nice scenes); Netorare Imouto Misaki and Yukino.

Doubt the first 2 will ever get actual localizations but we can always hope.
Didn't Yukino come after Claire? Cause the pure ending in Yukino explains how she ended up in Claire (And gets raped anyway by Cyrus I might add)

• Wow
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Mallicc

Jun 6, 2017
I hope this gets approved, like if demon roots got the green light, i see little reason for this to get denied entry.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
the full screen just sucks so bad idk why KG could not fix the resoultion its so bad in full screen that im forced play in tiny little window sized box and even streching it makes picture shit blurry

Reactions: spokkimax

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
As of 1.02, the vast majority of the voice lines don't work (at least on my copy)
Its not just your copy dont worry. Its the usual kg fuck up. Atm from what i noticed beetween version (jp melissa was given for free by acerola a while back in dlsite):

The skip button is broken, more than half of the voice lines and audio files either dont work or are beign played in the wrong place, the uncensoring is obviously bad in some cgs(and no it wasnt made by acerola), quite some scenes just skip to "and they had sex" even if you never saw them before.

the full screen just sucks so bad idk why KG could not fix the resoultion its so bad in full screen that im forced play in tiny little window sized box and even streching it makes picture shit blurry
I believe someone posted in this thread that you can use the windows magnifier function to "increase" the size of the game window so you dont lose quality.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Didn't Yukino come after Claire? Cause the pure ending in Yukino explains how she ended up in Claire (And gets raped anyway by Cyrus I might add)
For some reason i wasnt pinged by you quoting me.
Yes Yukino came after Claire. I should have probably phrased it in a different way.
i divided the acerola games by the "NTR side" and the "Adventure" side, and since most of the actual ntr titles are older than claire i just placed yukino with them.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Its not just your copy dont worry. Its the usual kg fuck up. Atm from what i noticed beetween version (jp melissa was given for free by acerola a while back in dlsite):

The skip button is broken, more than half of the voice lines and audio files either dont work or are beign played in the wrong place, the uncensoring is obviously bad in some cgs(and no it wasnt made by acerola), quite some scenes just skip to "and they had sex" even if you never saw them before.

I believe someone posted in this thread that you can use the windows magnifier function to "increase" the size of the game window so you dont lose quality.
im not really a tecno geek lol so how do i use this feature?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Golly gosh, given how long KG had been working on this, I was excepting a pristine, bug-free release.
I am legit surprised as well.
KG games always release with issues thats a fact.But for the amount of time this game haz been let getting dust in the backlog its incredible bad.

user171

Jul 26, 2017
I am legit surprised as well.
KG games always release with issues thats a fact.But for the amount of time this game haz been let getting dust in the backlog its incredible bad.
I am pretty sure what actually happened was they just kept putting off translating this game for years, only to actually START translating the game last year, the earliest. Do I have any proof of this? Nope, but it certainly feels like it

Reactions: Maouhime