Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
First, I'm tired of this semen system. Second, it looks old even though it's the newest. Third, the story is the worst( I played TH Claire, Alchemist Colette and Tear's library, Leanna's SOL), Fourth, even though I like the characters, the sex scenes are bad compared to other Acerola Games. Fifth, even the gameplay/maps are just decent..

Now don't get me wrong, it's the worst, but it's not bad. I just expect more from Acerola.
There are like 9 games that came out AFTER Melissa, it's fairly old at this point but the translation came out way too late for it. I love how Kagura just pushed it endlessly and at the end decided to say "Fuck it, lets just remove the character entirely from the steam version".

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
First, I'm tired of this semen system. Second, it looks old even though it's the newest. Third, the story is the worst( I played TH Claire, Alchemist Colette and Tear's library, Leanna's SOL), Fourth, even though I like the characters, the sex scenes are bad compared to other Acerola Games. Fifth, even the gameplay/maps are just decent..

Now don't get me wrong, it's the worst, but it's not bad. I just expect more from Acerola.
That's because they weren't released in order. Melissa is actually older than every game you've listed. It came onto Kagura's site right after the release of Yukino. It was in backlog hell presumably because of the Loli issue. So you have to look at with a different lens here. Rather the progenitor of the other games, rather than the newest.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
There are like 9 games that came out AFTER Melissa, it's fairly old at this point but the translation came out way too late for it. I love how Kagura just pushed it endlessly and at the end decided to say "Fuck it, lets just remove the character entirely from the steam version".
That's because they weren't released in order. Melissa is actually older than every game you've listed. It came onto Kagura's site right after the release of Yukino. It was in backlog hell presumably because of the Loli issue. So you have to look at with a different lens here. Rather the progenitor of the other games, rather than the newest.
Oh, well, I'm happy to know that they're not getting bad at creating games. But that's still the worst to me.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

shaolong22

Jan 21, 2023
Truth must really hurt somebody...just because the truth has been said.
I am perfectly aware of this.

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Now having a complete save would be 100% perfect.
I have already tried the save for the JP version and I can confirm it doesn't work.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I finished the game, but the option to get all the CGs doesn't seem to be available. At least at the moment.
Further research is required.

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
First, I'm tired of this semen system. Second, it looks old even though it's the newest. Third, the story is the worst( I played TH Claire, Alchemist Colette and Tear's library, Leanna's SOL, President Yukino), Fourth, even though I like the characters, the sex scenes are bad compared to other Acerola Games. Fifth, even the gameplay/maps are just decent..

what if i tell you that this is one of the oldest works of acerola, and kagura games held it hostage for like 3-4 years.

yes, they even translated treasure hunter and brave alchemist before finishing this.

hkkkkkk

Jan 22, 2019
Long time lurker here but here's a trick you can use to play games like this that scale extremely poorly when maximized or played in full screen: Open Windows magnifier app (or just press windows key + "+" (plus key)), then use it to zoom in on the game window. That way you'll have a bigger window without it turning into a pixelated mess.

Reactions: Thant San

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Now having a complete save would be 100% perfect.
I have already tried the save for the JP version and I can confirm it doesn't work.
Damn that sucks, considering the JP dlsite version is like an exe while this one is from wolfRPG(?) no wonder why the save files didn't like each other...

Reactions: spokkimax

Nihilea

Jan 31, 2021
Am I missing something with the ending? When I go up the tower to face final boss, the game just does a Bad End and I return to start.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Damn that sucks, considering the JP dlsite version is like an exe while this one is from wolfRPG(?) no wonder why the save files didn't like each other...
Well, dlsite or not the game is indeed a wolfrpg game.
The key diferences is that dlsite usually haz DRM on its games (aka the "diferent exe").
Then you have the kg version who most likely got extensive changed, like renamed scripts/images/etc from japanese to english.

Save files usually search for specific scripts, if those arent in the actual game(or were modified in someway) then the save wont work.

Tldr: at this point if u want a full save u better off playing the game yourself or wait a while until someone finishes it instead.

Onthe subject of the game itself, i will have to say the kg version of it is riddled with issues, from missing/broken sound files that dont play at all to scenes getting instantly skipped regardless if you saw them before or not ( even randomly getting the horny status scenes despise not being in horny state), to broken skip/menu buttons.

They did just release a new patch thought..... which fixes a single sound file issue.

Last edited:

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I was wrong. You can easily unclock all the CGs if you finish the game and get the normal or good ending using the throne inside the Demon King's castle.
I didn't get them due to the fact that I got the bad ending.

Reactions: ArtVandelay28

ArtVandelay28

May 25, 2020
I was wrong. You can easily unclock all the CGs if you finish the game and get the normal or good ending using the throne inside the Demon King's castle.
I didn't get them due to the fact that I got the bad ending.
hopefully a hero gets one of the other endings and posts their save

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
what if i tell you that this is one of the oldest works of acerola, and kagura games held it hostage for like 3-4 years.

yes, they even translated treasure hunter and brave alchemist before finishing this.
*Already answered

I don't like the game anyway. Now I just know why it's bad.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I don't like the game anyway. Now I just know why it's bad.
Melissa isnt really the top cream regardless of tags that is true.

If i had to say the best of the "older" games would be KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife(because dual female MC and really nice scenes); Netorare Imouto Misaki and Yukino.

Doubt the first 2 will ever get actual localizations but we can always hope.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Is this game rejected here? I saw a request thread on "completed request" but there is no upload game thread
(I know there are links on other places, but i wanna know)