Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Here you all go, very difficult to find, and extremely expensive, and super complex application process to merge with the game files as we feared might happen. Unfortunately I can't upload it here since they discovered unbreakable DRM file protection so you'll have to pay 100 USD too: Good luck, make sure to watch the twenty hour youtube tutorial on how to code in Japanese first!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Don't mean to offend, it's just... kagura's games have worked this way since the very start of their company afaik.
P.P.S. I don't recommend actually jumping right into it the day of release, their games almost always need some bugfixes. Tho hopefully since this one was in development hell for so long it came out perfect! Anyway, if you give it a week or two then play the inevitable v1.02 or v1.05 it usually makes for a better gaming experience.

My thing was an easy download and play thing, most of us dealing with Kagura games know they have the patch on their site, but usually when someone uploads the game here it is with the patch already done for your convivence.

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
nvm, they just added it lul
but here a picture just for you out of their discord
HAH! I figured they'd be monitoring this thread, but not in practically real-time, it's 2:30am EST... wonder where their employees are based.
patch already done
I think they upload Kagura's version straight rather than buy in Steam/GOG then patch, just to avoid potential bugs with the patching process... but idk I'm not a hero here.

Reactions: spokkimax

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
HAH! I figured they'd be monitoring this thread, but not in practically real-time, it's 2:30am EST... wonder where their employees are based.

I think they upload Kagura's version straight rather than buy in Steam/GOG then patch, just to avoid potential bugs with the patching process... but idk I'm not a hero here.
I don't even see it on GoG, was going to check it out since GoG is independent installs and such, but don't see it on their site.

EDIT: Looking at Kagura's page on GoG I'm guessing GoG hasn't updated their store to add it yet, thought it was blocking me from Adult games.

• Thinking Face

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
I don't even see it on GoG, was going to check it out since GoG is independent installs and such, but don't see it on their site.

EDIT: Looking at Kagura's page on GoG I'm guessing GoG hasn't updated their store to add it yet, thought it was blocking me from Adult games.
Kagura specifically calls it a "Steam and GOG patch" so I think it's safe to assume it's getting released there too, but in the past GOG's always been a bit slower to release and slower to update than Steam. One of the downsides of not being a monopolistic titan of industry I suppose

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Kagura specifically calls it a "Steam and GOG patch" so I think it's safe to assume it's getting released there too, but in the past GOG's always been a bit slower to release and slower to update than Steam. One of the downsides of not being a monopolistic titan of industry I suppose
Yeah, will have to check later if no hero shows up, but also like GoG as I can download and play without the launcher so people won't see I'm playing this H-Game lol

Amberline

May 12, 2019
Why people come to a loli game topic, to complain about lolis? lmao
like many comments complain about the game pages ago :ROFLMAO:
that she isn't too loli anymore, that she is too loli.
people have preferences and thats fine, never said, that i dislike the loli, just that i'd prefer a bit more maturity.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This game is under review (R7)

so far what i have seen this will be allowed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Siladan