• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I'm scared to look at what they made of the STEAM version...

and also still curious as why it took so damn long :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax
Feb 2, 2019
The game is slated on steam for 21 january 2023!

Hourrrraaaaaaa.png
Hourrrrraaaaaaaa.png

Just download the patch from kagura game site. free and give back the original content. (for the ones who don't know and feel "scamed" in buying on steam)

Aaaaaaah! Just a little longer. Just a little longer to be able to mess with this dark elf! I hope she will have a good quantity of content... (i didn't tried the raw game and didn't watch the H-anime adaptation to avoid "spoiler" and avoid losing my hype [yes, there is a H-anime adaptation])

Last edited:

Ardenw

May 5, 2018

and also still curious as why it took so damn long :p
Well, I'll be ignoring whatever is in the SFW Steam version and immediately downloading the free uncensor patch from their website to patch the Steam version into what it should be.

And I'm pretty sure that some of it was programming, and some of it was basically needing way too many edits and rewrites of the art and just the fundamentals of the game to make it functional as a SFW Steam release when the main character is a loli. Steam tends to have issues with that (or did when they first announced and started working on the game). However, Kagura's gagged through NDAs, so we may never know exactly why it took so long.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
The game is slated on steam for 21 january 2023!

View attachment 2269290
View attachment 2269295

Just download the patch from kagura game site. free and give back the original content. (for the ones who don't know and feel "scamed" in buying on steam)

Aaaaaaah! Just a little longer. Just a little longer to be able to mess with this dark elf! I hope she will have a good quantity of content... (i didn't tried the raw game and didn't watch the H-anime adaptation to avoid "spoiler" and avoid losing my hype [yes, there is a H-anime adaptation])
It take nearly 7 years to translate the game. I hope it's worth it

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
On the screen shots on Kagura's website she has a different costume and bigger bust.
Perhaps the kagura release version will be a little bit different from the original game due to some changes to Melissa's body proportions and outfit. You can still find the normal version of the game online. I hope it will be possible to fix this somehow

Last edited:

lallupappu69

Nov 17, 2021
cannot locate basic infodata C/.../Data/BasicData/Game.dat , cannot wite permisson.ini, These are showing up when i try to run the game. Can anyone give any solution to this problem. Thabks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
cannot locate basic infodata C/.../Data/BasicData/Game.dat...
Usually the file address and or locale. Make sure the address isn't too long. If the game folders in Japanese change it to English, or run with Japanese locale. The release (flat chest or not) should only be a week away though.