Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Well, tomorrow the link will be of rather niche use anyways, as we get it in english and uncensored
Well, i dont think so. I can speculate that the original version will remain valid due to the fact that Melissa's body proportions have been changed a lot in the KG release. If we want to Play the game As Acerola intended all we'll have to do is perhaps substituting the uncensored genitals of the English version in the Jp version and the translated texts while keeping Melissa's original body. This is my personal interpretation.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Well, i dont think so. I can speculate that the original version will remain valid due to the fact that Melissa's body proportions have been changed a lot in the KG release. If we want to Play the game As Acerola intended all we'll have to do is perhaps substituting the uncensored genitals of the English version in the Jp version and the translated texts while keeping Melissa's original body. This is my personal interpretation.
holy fuck what did i just read

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Basically that Melissa has been given breasts and if you want her to be flat chested again, you'll need the original files to substitute in place of the ones that kagura put in.
or or follow me on this one you can use the patch that kagura always puts out to restore the content

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
i dont know how you guys are having problems with this. u mean kagura made changes to characters to get it on steam just like they do every game they've ever put out, if only they put out some kinda patch to restore the content to the steam version every time they release a game but ur right this time is the one where they draw the line and we get no patch

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
does anyone know the password to that mediafire link? and hopefully someone on here can put uncensored Files and KG eng transaltions into japan to keep her Breast size

Reactions: spokkimax

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Love seeing Acerola stuff finally being translated and released, now just a few more things and their new one.

Hope someone uploads the game + UnCensor patch but glad it is out now

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
[...]need the original files to substitute in place of the ones that kagura put in.
[...]put uncensored Files and KG eng transaltions into japan to keep her Breast size[...]
[...]Hope someone uploads the [...] UnCensor patch [...]
Here you all go, very difficult to find, and extremely expensive, and super complex application process to merge with the game files as we feared might happen. Unfortunately I can't upload it here since they discovered unbreakable DRM file protection so you'll have to pay 100 USD too: Good luck, make sure to watch the twenty hour youtube tutorial on how to code in Japanese first!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Don't mean to offend, it's just... kagura's games have worked this way since the very start of their company afaik.
P.P.S. I don't recommend actually jumping right into it the day of release, their games almost always need some bugfixes. Tho hopefully since this one was in development hell for so long it came out perfect! Anyway, if you give it a week or two then play the inevitable v1.02 or v1.05 it usually makes for a better gaming experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: GerOniiChan

GerOniiChan

Sep 17, 2021
its 2023 i was already offended by the word "here". Did you just assume the place or time of this happening? Pathetic.
Here you all go, very difficult to find, and extremely expensive, and super complex application process to merge with the game files as we feared might happen: Good luck, make sure to watch the twenty minute youtube tutorial on how to code in Japanese first!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Don't mean to offend, it's just... kagura's games have worked this way since the very start of their company afaik.

Reactions: Merlin7

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Here you all go, very difficult to find,..... gaming experience.

To be fair, luccel said " holy fuck what did i just read " and I was just putting it more plainly. Second, I believe this is the first time Kagura went through the effort to redraw a character as usually they just remove them.

Reactions: Merlin7

Merlin7

Apr 20, 2019
To be fair, luccel said " holy fuck what did i just read " and I was just putting it more plainly.
I'd bet money that Luccel intended pretty much their entire four posts to be as sarcastic as I did, but I appreciate where you're coming from.
Second, I believe this is the first time Kagura went through the effort to redraw a character as usually they just remove them.
I'm not up to date on all of their games, and I'm not sure we're allowed to even discuss it, but the only issues I'm aware of that can't ever be solved with Kagura's own patches are shota/loli text. Like if the original Japanese made it clear that something 18- is happening, Kagura's patch will cover that up. It has to or they risk absolutely massive unpleasant attention from authorities.

Images there's more wiggle room in the law: the key issue is no text declaring the character is in fact a child in any way shape or form, and it goes a long way if the text/plot/magic/etc declares the exact opposite - that the character might appear young but is of age in spite of it.
[...]remove the flat chest[...]mod the game so that we can get the eng lang in JP game.
Please read my post, perhaps smash an inexpensive keyboard in rage?, then click the spoiler tags.

Last edited: