Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

lallupappu69

Nov 17, 2021
Hello, The voices of the characters dont seem to be there during the event scenes. But in the JP version the characters have voiced scenes. Is this a bug or they didnt give voice to characters?

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

May 6, 2017
back to topic, i'm confused. Kagura released that teaser image with buffed Melissa, but than released the actual normal game? Doesn't really make sense to me
Those teaser is mostly to bypass the all age requirement
especially if they want to put in anything on Steam and youtube
You know how sensitive they are with this type of visual in game

Edit: If you notice at steam page, the preview pic dosent have a single picture of melissa in it other than main game banner and teaser vid

Last edited:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Those teaser is mostly to bypass the all age requirement
especially if they want to put in anything on Steam and youtube
You know how sensitive they are with this type of visual in game

Edit: If you notice at steam page, the preview pic dosent have a single picture of melissa in it other than main game banner and teaser vid
thanks. Quite dump (the law), but now it make sense

• Angry
Reactions: spokkimax and Alter
Feb 2, 2019
Anyway, i bought the game at the moment. There is absolutely no H-content if you keep the unpatched steam version. Even the modified version of Melissa is completely erased from the game... If you don't use the patch (which give the original apparence of Melissa) you have no H-centent and no Melissa picture at all... Not even during simple dialog... We wonder why they change her design if it didn't even appear in the censored version. xD

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
Anyway, i bought the game at the moment. There is absolutely no H-content if you keep the unpatched steam version. Even the modified version of Melissa is completely erased from the game... If you don't use the patch (which give the original apparence of Melissa) you have no H-centent and no Melissa picture at all... Not even during simple dialog... We wonder why they change her design if it didn't even appear in the game. xD
Maybe the reason it's getting released now is because they gave up on entirely on redrawing melissa and just said "fuck it, just unalive her"

a few coding sessions and tweaking of the story and they are set. (I'll assume the story is different because on a narrative standpoint, seeing the name melissa all the time without seeing a sprite is just plain weird)

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
I have bought the game on steam and refunded it after seeing the bad resolution. I dont expect this kind of stuff to be in 4k but at least like the most common resolutions of monitors should be featured... this feels just lazy

Reactions: HunterSeeker
Feb 2, 2019
Maybe the reason it's getting released now is because they gave up on entirely on redrawing melissa and just said "fuck it, just unalive her"

a few coding sessions and tweaking of the story and they are set. (I'll assume the story is different because on a narrative standpoint, seeing the name melissa all the time without seeing a sprite is just plain weird)
Her sprite exist (pixel art). But the picture (manga style) is not present when she talk. and all the H-related option are "Locked". You can play the game but all the H-scene are cut and skipped. In fact, you can do the game only by simply fighting normally, etc... Most of the H-quest are probably deactivated, etc...
Long story short: 95% of the original content is not in the unpatched steam version. =D And therefore, you need the patch you can find on KG site. (Mirror 1 = Steam version / Mirror 2 = GOG version)

Reactions: Siladan

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Anyway, i bought the game at the moment. There is absolutely no H-content if you keep the unpatched steam version. Even the modified version of Melissa is completely erased from the game... If you don't use the patch (which give the original apparence of Melissa) you have no H-centent and no Melissa picture at all... Not even during simple dialog... We wonder why they change her design if it didn't even appear in the censored version. xD
:unsure:So what youre saying is that the steam version doesnt even have the reworked art ?
Aka the art that kg was working on to use on the steam version that they even use as a excuse for the game taking so long to be released?

Guess adding that to a bunch of other issues ive seen being reported already on kg server i am not surprised.

Reactions: spokkimax

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm suprised the Kagura version hasn't been uploaded by now. Guess I'll wait.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
So, I played Treasure Hunter Claire. Loved it.

I played Brave Alchemist Colette. Adored it and the improvements over Claire's mechanics, writing, and formula.

I played Tear and the Library of Labyrinths. My reaction was "Isn't a sequel supposed to have more or improved features? This feels like a massive downgrade from Colette..."

How does this one stack up?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
So, I played Treasure Hunter Claire. Loved it.

I played Brave Alchemist Colette. Adored it and the improvements over Claire's mechanics, writing, and formula.

I played Tear and the Library of Labyrinths. My reaction was "Isn't a sequel supposed to have more or improved features? This feels like a massive downgrade from Colette..."

How does this one stack up?
The worst :cry:

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
First, I'm tired of this semen system. Second, it looks old even though it's the newest. Third, the story is the worst( I played TH Claire, Alchemist Colette and Tear's library, Leanna's SOL, President Yukino), Fourth, even though I like the characters, the sex scenes are bad compared to other Acerola Games. Fifth, even the gameplay/maps are just decent..

Now don't get me wrong, it's the worst, but it's not bad. I just expect more from Acerola.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
all images and even text and everything drop down to about 360p quality when on fullscreen idk if its a bug
Just follow the instructions from "About fullscreen resolution" text and you will be able to fix the quality
Forgot to add in instructions you have to move or delete "BasicData.wolf" from Data folder after editing and extracting using "WolfDec.exe"

Last edited: