Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
i don't know if this is reliable, or just a random date, but on steam/kagura games/upcoming releases says that this game is going to be released the 1st october
again, i don't know if this is reliable...

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
yea, still don know if the date is reliable but I think I seems to find one before(2019 ver, not English and requires locale), because of the prohibition from the translator, I cannot provide further information.

Feb 2, 2019
He-he-he, guys... At least! At least it will happen! Since the time i waited Kagura Games works on it. (it was in their list since long... since the time they did only 4 or 5 games and they were still on their previous site)

But now, they upload a teaser on their youtube channel! =D At least I will be able to see this dark elf being ravaged! xD (close to 4 years that I wait for that! ==> and I didn't want to play it in japanese or with MTL!)

user171

Jul 26, 2017
He-he-he, guys... At least! At least it will happen! Since the time i waited Kagura Games works on it. (it was in their list since long... since the time they did only 4 or 5 games and they were still on their previous site)

But now, they upload a teaser on their youtube channel! =D At least I will be able to see this dark elf being ravaged! xD (close to 4 years that I wait for that! ==> and I didn't want to play it in japanese or with MTL!)

It's good news, to say the least. God, the censoring on Melissa is laughable for the Youtube trailer, so here's hoping the R-18 version is done proper. Still no release date or any footage of translated text in the game, though

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
I hope this the next one Kagura releases its been way too long
I even have it as a pre order on their site(was 10 april 2021) lol