Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
I'd bet they're trying to hide her so they can still sell the game on steam despite having loli?
Too many of the games they released are full of small chested females. So i doubt that this will be the aproach.
Even tho i doubt they will ever release it since at this point learning how to mtl wouldve been faster lmao

Last edited:

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Too many of the games they released are full of small chested females. So i doubt that this will be the aproach.
Even tho i doubt they will ever release it since at this point learning how to mtl wouldve been faster lmao
I think they hadn't a clear red line on some stuff, for example on president yukino they censored things that are present on other games, but they never released the full game without those changes

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
Its odd thats taken so long to release this if they the Brave Alchemist Colette route for the chest? tho it would be funny if they released the game Pray before this one

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Well i just hope even for a bad mtl at this point done by god knows who ... i mean if i knew it would take this long i wouldve have not preordered it and instead pitched like some rando money to just make crappy mtl

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
anyone having a kagura account and could provide the patch?
get the game here

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and could provide the patch?
Don't think there is a Kagura patch as the game isn't released, or even yet. Check other , you don't have to sign-in just click and download. Melissa's is just a place holder with no link. If that's new maybe it's a good sign...

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Don't think there is a Kagura patch as the game isn't released, or even yet. Check other , you don't have to sign-in just click and download. Melissa's is just a place holder with no link. If that's new maybe it's a good sign...
ummmmmm.... okay. i was wondering though. Lets wait and see