Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
I noticed its preorderable on kagura games website but then half the upcoming games are preorderable vs only being wishlistable. Hopefully means that it'll come out soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: spokkimax

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
One can hope that game was on the kagura site before they were even accepting pre orders.This one has taken a long time for some reason.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
lol 2 years..
is it because of lolis?
What do you think F95 has full time workers that go by each request to see what is missing a translation or what?
Also, I do think I saw this announced somewhere with Kagura, its also very likely they will want to translate their older more successful titles, but then again, the loli girl might not make it for Kagura.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingdomless

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
What do you think F95 has full time workers that go by each request to see what is missing a translation or what?
Also, I do think I saw this announced somewhere with Kagura, its also very likely they will want to translate their older more successful titles, but then again, the loli girl might not make it for Kagura.
Probably this game is already translated by kagura games, but for some reason they didn't release it yet