Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

lallupappu69

Nov 17, 2021
cg scenes dont have voice lines for FMC's in KG version but in JP version they have voice , is it a bug or this game doesnt have Voiced lines?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Here's a fix for the broken/uncalled voice lines. Put the txt files in a folder called "Evtext" where your Evtext.wolf file is, and delete or rename Evtext.wolf.
Nice. Now do the same for the broken h scenes.
Seriously though, good job.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
What the Fuck is that you're trying to spread ( triggered 11 Virus detection ) are you Fucking with us?!!!
Those are false positives.... Must be because of the wolf files decrypter, I have been using that app for 2 years without any issues in my machine, though if you want safety you can use it in virtual sandbox or virtual machine (google it if you dunno). If you wish, I could just give you the instructions text file and you can find the required programs yourself.

Below is just text file for instructions.

Reactions: spokkimax

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Since it was posted before the EN release, it would probably be used for the JP version.
The one you might need would be the one that was shared on page 13 here.
They are missing the System.sav file, without that the save file is useless, even went through the hassle of making a save in the same location to be replaced to connect it to the existing System.sav, but it did nothing.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Was there ever a guide put together on where to find everything? The having to switch between characters to see different quests is a tremendously annoying mechanic and seems I missed a lot after my first play through. Gallery unlocked on clear, but still curious.

Reactions: Hong02

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Was there ever a guide put together on where to find everything? The having to switch between characters to see different quests is a tremendously annoying mechanic and seems I missed a lot after my first play through. Gallery unlocked on clear, but still curious.

A guide from ULMF. Good till you get to the hot spring, which is extremely straightforward anyways.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Meanwhile no word of of if the game will be allowed or not.

Nor word if it will even get a official patch to fix all current issues. (kg probably waiting for people here to do all the work for them instead i bet).

Reactions: user171