Wolf RPG [Translation request] Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa

Aug 6, 2020
i have a translated copy of this game but, i don't know exactly how to post it for people to download.
You can either create a game thread and post like a mega link of the game with all the details and images or just post the download link here and the owner of the thread will update it later.

hobekotkas

Jan 2, 2018
Uh... no....

GoG and Steam Version need a patch to have all the original content, just translated and uncensored.

If you buy directly from the Kagura site, it comes with the patch already, and thus you have the game directly uncensored.
Thanks alot for clarification man

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Since this game doesn't have a thread... Does anyone have a guide to get all titles?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
just so you guys know you can download the KG version from a site called FapForFun i use it and game can be found there if this game does not get approved on F95.
Im not gonna post the link here cause it might get taken down but just go to a website called FapForFun.net and search this game and you will find a torrent for it.

Last edited:

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So did the mods forget about unlocking the actual thread? Or were they waiting for more patches from Kagura?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So did the mods forget about unlocking the actual thread? Or were they waiting for more patches from Kagura?
I don't think we know if they even made a decision yet...

Also, odds are high that there will not be any more patches from Kagura for this game. But. I think they fixed all the issues? I dunno.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Found the game fully translated on IGG-games. If you don't care about going through 12 389 viruses on the way to the download button, go for it. The game in itself seems pretty safe though.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Found the game fully translated on IGG-games. If you don't care about going through 12 389 viruses on the way to the download button, go for it. The game in itself seems pretty safe though.
The game is short, replayble and has quality, totally worth it at 20% off on Steam imo.
An older game for sure, and a bit too light hearted for my taste but I still enjoyed it.

PS: Love the developer commentary in the end game dungeon.

Reactions: SomaNeko97

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I was wondering about maybe bumping this thread...

Since someone else did it... might as well ask.

Has anyone heard anything about a final decision for this game? Or is it still in queue to be reviewed?