Others Complete [Translation Request][SLG] The Runaway Girl and Me [1.03][level1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
hey thanks a lot for this.

Alright, I just now got the file to check it out. (was pretty busy, did an upgrade on my PC, cleaning up stuff, doing backups)
So its all just a matter of editing those two 'en' files, seems simple enough. It also looks like its divided by parts making it easy to figure out the context. Funny enough, 俺 is use to refer to the protagonist in the dialog, I don't remember what the mtl used for this.
Anyway, I could also setup a git to keep track of progress or if anyone else wants to contribute in anyway.
Please do. Once I get work sorted out, I can probably put a hand in it.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
Sure if you want help, actually developer make it easy to us translate this game on the lastest version ( 1.04 )
now we have new folder called "languages" for each individual translation
View attachment 2511750
Right now you can use csv from this post to edit dialogue that already been translated for previous version then later I convert them to script for new version,
OR if you want translate from scratch for last version ( 1.04 ) download base_data.zip attachment in this post, edit main_en.tsv and rms_en.tsv with text editor then repack base_data folder with GxpPacker to test in the game.
Hello, GxpPacker can not be downloaded, can send a maga disk?The server keeps reporting errors on the attachment format

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hello, GxpPacker can not be downloaded, can send a maga disk?The server keeps reporting errors on the attachment format
Yeah I can confirm, apparently f95 shows a warning about virus detection but doesn't let you download even if you tick that box and accept the risks.
I just haven't tried that out yet, because I'm on linux also so I'm not sure how to use the packer. Either way, I've made some progress on the translation and haven't got a way to test it out.
So I'm thinking maybe doing the intro and first week of dialog to release a first version to check it out.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Hello Lads, I've translating the prologue, whole first week and gameover dialog, there is also a bit of H effects I guess.
I have to way of checking how it will work in game, so I'm dropping this here and asking for someone to test it out, maybe share after you convert the patch back.

It looks like we still can't access the packed, so we also need for someone to look into that.
On another note, regarding translation, needless to say no proofreading was done yet, any feedback is welcome. Its hard to tell just from the text file when the dialog branches out from player decision, but for the most part I think I got the context right, but there may be one or other really out of place dialog, and these are important to note, so feedback again is very welcomed.

Reactions: JohnHunk

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
OR if you want translate from scratch for last version ( 1.04 ) download base_data.zip attachment in this post, edit main_en.tsv and rms_en.tsv with text editor then repack base_data folder with GxpPacker to test in the game.
Ok out of curiosity, I got my hands on the latest version that's been localized to other languages, but I'm wondering why they didn't include a japanese option alongside it, which is weird, so I went to look into the files, only to be remembered that the GxpPacker, only packs the files, isn't there a Gxp unpacker?

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
Ok out of curiosity, I got my hands on the latest version that's been localized to other languages, but I'm wondering why they didn't include a japanese option alongside it, which is weird, so I went to look into the files, only to be remembered that the GxpPacker, only packs the files, isn't there a Gxp unpacker?
It's been ages and honestly I don't recall the name of the program I used -- it's possible I mentioned it elsewhere in this or the game itself's thread. I recall it was some universal unpacker.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote