Others Complete [Translation Request][SLG] The Runaway Girl and Me [1.03][level1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

boxcar92

Sep 20, 2019
That looks like it's just a generic RPG Maker game, so not really much of a challenge to run that through an MTL (unlike this one which required quite a few hours of reverse-engineering to do) -- you'd probably have a lot better luck getting that translated if there was a download link in that request thread, though.
found the one that legit dl

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hopefully the last edit I need to make, seems to be not missing anything after a few hours of playtime... (bigger file this time because a couple things that needed changing were in base_trans_en.gpx as well)
The person who made the English translation patch is here. great.
May I know what tool you used? I think you might have made it personally.

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
Reactions: Froten and kumarin

goldnugget

Nov 20, 2018
I didn't make the tools, but I found some tools designed for an older version of this same engine, and modified them to serve my purposes here. I posted the modified versions in this thread the other day:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...and-me-1-03-level1.103195/page-9#post-8479774
Sorry to bother, but can you explain little bit more about "extract" part?
I drag 'moacode.mwb' file and drop that to 'MwbExtractor.exe'. But it just says "System.Exception: Type is different".

What should I do to extract it?

ilikestrawberry

Aug 8, 2018
At first I just wanna jerk off and be done with it. But I'm sold when I see this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

horny man need some love and innocent like this too.
Thank you for translation !

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
so when having sex the bar to the left starts off docile ive made it changed to confused and tense but it always goes back to docile does it ever change to anything else permanently ? looking for it to be ither as sub or slave?
No. She only has a few reactions in the sex scenes. Docile means she's enjoying it. Tense means she's nervous and if you don't pleasure her, she might quit. Confused tends to show up only if you trick her into getting a creampie by using the blindfold. There is no "slave" or the like.

Reactions: str8up

Elvy

Dec 1, 2017
I had finish the game I suppose
. But I have one question. What is the use of the Sexual Interest ? Why we need to grind it to 500 ? Do we have new h line with it, or new interaction ? My sexual interest is near 270 and i see nothing new (all part level max). Do we have a real interest to build the sexual interest above a certain level ?

goldnugget

Nov 20, 2018
Alright, this is probably my final version here absent something broken, but in a few minutes of play testing this seems to work fine. Fixed some of the worst MTL poetry, and I think there should be mostly-functional word wrap now, so you won't get a constant headache trying to read it.

Somehow I was able to extract the "moacode.mwb" to "moacode" folder, which contains some 1kb txt files, but can't understand the 'which doesn't do anything useful, then re-pack the mostly empty folder it "extracts". It'll then replace the strings when writing the MWB back out.' part of you explanation.

Can you explain how to repack and replace the txt files?

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
Somehow I was able to extract the "moacode.mwb" to "moacode" folder, which contains some 1kb txt files, but can't understand the 'which doesn't do anything useful, then re-pack the mostly empty folder it "extracts". It'll then replace the strings when writing the MWB back out.' part of you explanation.

Can you explain how to repack and replace the txt files?
I didn't actually get it to properly extract and re-pack the scripts, because that was more work than needed for my purposes. Something clearly changed in the format from what the tool was originally intended for, so the tool only finds a couple files it understands that it can unpack/repack, and it just blindly copies the rest of the data. You tell it to unpack it, and then immediately repack that because you don't want it to NOT include the few bits it DID understand.

You will almost certainly have to modify the tool to do anything useful with it. I did not need any sort of user interface or similar for my purposes, so I did not create one, and just edited the code and recompiled each time. I believe as provided, it will read in Strings.json (example provided in the ZIP), and in VALTYPE_GxStringUTF8.cs, it will search this JSON file for each string it loads, and if it finds it, it'll instead replace that value with the value associated in the JSON.

Also note: That tool only deals with the strings in the MWB file. Not all strings are there, many are buried all over the place elsewhere as well.

If you're trying to use the tool to work on some other game using the same engine, I'd suggest digging into File.cs instead of VALTYPE_GxStringUTF8.cs. The majority of the strings are things like variable names and such that you don't really want to touch, and it's much easier to hook things like that in File.cs. Most strings you would care about will be of Type 0x04, and are generally preceded at some point by some sort of command (usually Type = 0x05 && Token = 0x01, but I also saw a couple others in rare scenarios)

Reactions: mepew

darsuv

Sep 5, 2022
Alright, this is probably my final version here absent something broken, but in a few minutes of play testing this seems to work fine. Fixed some of the worst MTL poetry, and I think there should be mostly-functional word wrap now, so you won't get a constant headache trying to read it.

modified_tools.zip is unavailable...
Can you re-upload it?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Alright, I just started playing the game and the translation really seems reasonable, with the exception of a few touch ups, like tomodachi in the beginning, should mean friend. And also the lack of gender reference in a lot of sentences, which is a common issue, but still very comprehensible, I would guess its deepl.

The game seems good too, so I'd be willing to try and edit the script to really make it proper (that is, if I find the time irl too). The method seems a bit complicated, but I'll only know when I try it, I guess I'll also need access to the original japanese script.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote