Others Complete [Translation Request][SLG] The Runaway Girl and Me [1.03][level1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
The main problem in translating this game is decrypting the game files. So far and as far as I have consulted no one has been able to do it. It uses a very rare game engine for which common tools do not work. The file format also seems to be used by software that makes use of GPS, which makes it difficult to find information about it.

Jul 12, 2021
The main problem in translating this game is decrypting the game files. So far and as far as I have consulted no one has been able to do it. It uses a very rare game engine for which common tools do not work. The file format also seems to be used by software that makes use of GPS, which makes it difficult to find information about it.
With time, anything is possible (but dont take too long :D.... *10 years later*)

• Haha
Reactions: Kontolsaurus

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Is there any way we can request english translation to the developer on DLsite? Kinda like during runaway 1room, I remember we can click request translation back then. I forgot if I need to login though.

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Hmm I guess it can't be helped (Why did they even used a depreciated engine?). Did anyone tried using Sugoi Translator on this? If that works, I'll just use that because atleast that one uses DeepL + Papago Dictionary and then some for its machine translation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote