Others Complete [Translation Request][SLG] The Runaway Girl and Me [1.03][level1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 12, 2021
.....PNG

it seems like it doesn't really change much. But just curious what they mean, since i can't choose one of them.

I'm learning Japanese, but I don't know all kanji (shockingly enough)

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
i still dun get it how to make her urinate in first place
You need to fulfill 3 conditions. The first, you need to raise "Hentai" and "Sexual Interest" considerably. This is literally written like this in the game manual found in the game folder or at the beginning of the post. How much is considerably? No idea, but I got it having at least 250 of both and trying now with at least 150 I haven't been able to get it, so I'd say 200 or 250 of both at least. Second you need to give her a drink before starting the sex scene, if done correctly a whole yellow drop symbol should appear on the left panel during the sex scene. I am not sure that this condition is strictly necessary to unlock the action, although once unlocked it is necessary to be able to perform the action, but since it is easy to fulfill, I would do it anyway. And the third is to perform the sex scene in the bathroom. Once done, I don't know if the score of the scene influences, although I would do it with a score of S just in case, it should appear that the action of peeing has been unlocked, which you can already use in the next scenes if you you give her some drink before.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
but i dont know what its saying. Hence why im asking what it says. But thanks
Press F1 in the game, go to the translator of your choice, select translate from Japanese to the language of your choice, click on the input window, press CTRL+V, click on translate and voila. Now you can find out what they say and what are the answers to choose.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
if this game has an official english i will buy it , hope it uncen tho! for a price of 30 buck

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is anyone working on a fan translation for this game? or will there be an official translation later?
Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is anyone working on a fan translation for this game...
Look back through the thread a little. The developers added a UI translation patch, and a easy way to copy the other text to a translator. But they aren't sure they can do much more. It's a odd game engine that make a fan one very unlikely.

Sounds like they're planning a paid DLC going by the Ci-en post.

Reactions: RayBar

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
MTL Sugoi.PNG
Works fine with sugoi the new clipboard feature but it's a pain in the ass to have to press F1 every single time i want a text line translated, i wish it was automatic.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
is there any way to replace all the text with MTL after the F1 clipboard update ??, it truly a pain to copy every club every frame . if not i guest i should play imouto for while

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteNotes

baby face

Feb 10, 2022
this may be a stupid question but how do you get her to let you go in raw without blindfolding her. I'm rather far in with lots of cash and high trust/ Sexual Interest and with most sex types at max but i still cant go raw.

Reactions: ryumiku02

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'll wait a bit longer, maybe a more polished version will come out, don't lose faith.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
this may be a stupid question but how do you get her to let you go in raw without blindfolding her. I'm rather far in with lots of cash and high trust/ Sexual Interest and with most sex types at max but i still cant go raw.
She lets you do it after you become engaged later in the story

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote