Others Complete [Translation Request][SLG] The Runaway Girl and Me [1.03][level1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lolcat7

Mar 16, 2019
Game archives are unpackable with this , not sure what to pack it with, though. Old GxpPacker doesn't seem to work.

Colonel-Boris

Oct 22, 2020
At the moment, only way I've found to implement translation into this game is to put in a patch that implements automatic translation feature and displays it in a separate window. I translated 8500 text lines for myself using optical capture and optimized them with the help of a dictionary database that I made over 10 years of using optical capture.
For a more accurate translation, I wrote a simple script that captures text on screen in area I specified and compares it with one in database, and then produces an adapted translation. Yes, these are cancer and besides, there are problems with recognizing some symbols, but until moment when I finally decide to learn Jap-lang or someone does a full-fledged translation game's resources, I see no other way.

Jul 12, 2021
At the moment, only way I've found to implement translation into this game is to put in a patch that implements automatic translation feature and displays it in a separate window. I translated 8500 text lines for myself using optical capture and optimized them with the help of a dictionary database that I made over 10 years of using optical capture.
For a more accurate translation, I wrote a simple script that captures text on screen in area I specified and compares it with one in database, and then produces an adapted translation. Yes, these are cancer and besides, there are problems with recognizing some symbols, but until moment when I finally decide to learn Jap-lang or someone does a full-fledged translation game's resources, I see no other way.
goated, cant wait for the final touch if its ever implemented to the main page

Kovman

Feb 2, 2021
Thank you for the partial translation! It actually makes playing with OCR so much more playable and less of a hassle. The quality of the game is great, and the story (while some might think is not important) actually really adds to the atmosphere.

mgantho

May 23, 2020
Thank you for the partial translation! It actually makes playing with OCR so much more playable and less of a hassle. The quality of the game is great, and the story (while some might think is not important) actually really adds to the atmosphere.
How did u do partial translation?. Are u using textractor?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developer managed to make and added a partial patch, also hot keys to copy dialogue and choices. But don't know how to do more, it comes with the game but needs to be installed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote