Others Complete [Translation Request][SLG] The Runaway Girl and Me [1.03][level1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sorey261

Jun 9, 2018
where can i find save location and can i easily cheat money? thank u
you can use

it's easy to use, you can find several tutorials on the internet

basically, inside the app link with the game

put the value you want to find

for example:

money 10000

will appear a lot of memory address with this variable stored.

spend money or change save with another amount of money

probably only one memory address left

choose and change the value as you want

note: you can use this for status.

Personally I don't recommend doing this, it's easy to earn money by posting videos and it's part of the fun!

sorry for my bad english :p

Reactions: Walfur

Sensitivity001

Jun 23, 2018
yeaaah, so how do you unlock the president's event? i'm already engaged to the main heroine and almost completed every position i can do with her. same with the other heroine. or do i have to confront the main heroine's parents first before i get to have sex with the president ?

Reactions: ryumiku02

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The questionnaire about DLC is still the latest Ci-en post from the devs, so last thing from them is probably still...

"The framework and scripting engine we are using is still too limited to make a fully translated version due to design issues."

And a no idea from a fan translator. This is not a game engine anyone, even the devs it seems know much about.

Reactions: WhiteNotes

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Are there any news for a proper translation?
The dev has mentioned on their blog that the game's engine makes a full translation troublesome. It's possible they may eventually find a solution, but they're currently working on the dlc so it would be a while (if ever).

Sep 21, 2021
Not gonna lie, that's one decent way to prevent fan-translations: simply use some elaborate engine that no one, save for an occasional madman, knows how to tinker with. I honestly am impressed. Hard to say whether to call out devs on the bull, but it's really sus how they don't know how the engine works... despite building the whole game on it. Or maybe I just don't understand something, dunno.

Reactions: Walfur
Aug 8, 2020
Maybe the engine was just hardcoded to do one thing, but do it really good. Often times that limit the possibilities of future features without reworking a bunch of code and not causing some domino effect. Maybe at one point in their development it became spaghetti while trying to rework it.

Or maybe is just something else. I just came here to find and play games, don't really need to think about it much.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote