RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nyquil

Aug 4, 2019
How do you uncap Yui's bar at 40? She's been there for half my game and I'm not sure what to do.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
would there be a uncensor patch?
No it would probably have to be redrawn by a dedicated fan, or released again by a western publisher. The only game the developer has released in English, was on DLSite just like the Japanese one (DLSite is Japan based so will be censored).

Reactions: XxLolinessX

kkuroky

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I made this guide on the game if you want to check it out. It's a little sloppy and it might have some typos. But I did the best I could to explain how to play the game. If you need help then please consider reading my guide. : )
This guide works until patch 1.052?

mackiavelic

Apr 9, 2019
i 100% the game without any translations, if you got any questions ask away.
I have a question if you could answer it , on day 14 when you go mountain hiking with the whole family , i dont know how to be able to choose the mom Miyuki , it has a requirement to complete but i dont know wich it is , could you tell me how to unlock the condition to choose her that day?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have a question if you could answer it , on day 14 when you go mountain hiking with the whole family , i dont know how to be able to choose the mom Miyuki , it has a requirement to complete but i dont know wich it is , could you tell me how to unlock the condition to choose her that day?
If I recall correctly, you need to see the event in which your aunt finds your pants with jizz. I may be wrong though, since I don't remember everything. If you play with the translation you will see the requirements, it says there.

mackiavelic

Apr 9, 2019
If I recall correctly, you need to see the event in which your aunt finds your pants with jizz. I may be wrong though, since I don't remember everything. If you play with the translation you will see the requirements, it says there.
OH i see makes sense ... thank you . have another question if you dont mind , i cant seem to be able to buy 3 of upgrades. are they actually available or are they locked cause they need a dlc or something? the ones locked are breastfeeding handjob , sleeping back and Its back , they all say " after the update planned implementation"..
I have also not beeing able to make the beach treasure girl appear for some reason and dont know why
thank you in advance

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
OH i see makes sense ... thank you . have another question if you dont mind , i cant seem to be able to buy 3 of upgrades. are they actually available or are they locked cause they need a dlc or something? the ones locked are breastfeeding handjob , sleeping back and Its back , they all say " after the update planned implementation"..
I have also not beeing able to make the beach treasure girl appear for some reason and dont know why
thank you in advance
For the upgrades you are probably using the older translated version. I played the last version, which is not translated and you can buy those upgrades. The beach appears by the end of the month.

mackiavelic

Apr 9, 2019
For the upgrades you are probably using the older translated version. I played the last version, which is not translated and you can buy those upgrades. The beach appears by the end of the month.
i had two times the family in the morning speak about that beach girl looking for people to help her get back some items through fishing ; but everytime i got there , she is not there

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
pretty much every requirement is "hey have XY 'love points' with that character and witness scene XX". i dont know it by heart but thats how oyu get them all

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
thank you in advance
By upgrades you mean skills? If yes they are all avaiable, except the ones you need to get in order (behind before anal for example). The only exceptions are threesome and foursome, which you need specific events to unlock them.

There are also other skills which will appear to unlock after certain events like invading on toilet (not a fan myself).

I don't recall getting update warnings, as people mentioned on thread you probably have an older version. Here the oldest version avaiable on this website is 1.05, which works perfectly but has some missing images in a specific position I can't recall correctly. If you go to FapForFun you have 1.052 which fixes those issues. That translation is MTL (not great but it's enough to play fine). You can install Eris translation (avaiable on this thread) on top of MTL to have a better translation on the first half of the game.

i had two times the family in the morning speak about that beach girl looking for people to help her get back some items through fishing ; but everytime i got there , she is not there
You need to have used the fishing skill for quite a while, as well to donate at mountain some times as well. She also only appears on the morning and afternoon.

If you play with translation you will get used quickly, you will notice it will be easy to get the main heroines on max stats around day 15 if you do things right. The other girls on map are different, some are quite easy, others take some steps. Just focus on random skills before naughty skills, they are way more useful early game. You won't be able to use you sex skills if you don't unlock heroines corruption levels after all.

If you play by yourself you'll understand the game mechanics in no time on the 2nd gameplay.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes