RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I'd hate to be "that guy" and come off as extremely lazy or whatever. But could somebody upload a translated version they've made by following Erys' instruction. I'd do it myself but I'm a technitard and its wondrous I even figured out how to make an email, let alone post in a forum.
I'd be eternally grateful. You could also just call me a cunt or whatever.

Reactions: teetee

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There were some update patches posted before on the but nothing yet. It might get added to the page, but it will probably take a day or two if it is.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The is usually the place to get a decent change log, but there's still no post about the update (unless it's hidden for non suporters). DLSite is always very vague, it just says bufixes and addition of content.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
I've tried the new update and the only feature I've found is when you play in 'Memories Room' there is one option to change heroines places like change wherever you want them to be.

Idk, maybe there is more but that's the only thing I've got now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The is out about 1.10, no patch it just says to download the game again from DLSite or Fanza...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I saw the video they put on twitter, but for which porpouses this will work? After you get the threesome they are summoned to where you are. Maybe there is any other stuff implied that I'm not finding out?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes