• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How to increase their likability? What do the writing options really mean and do? I can only do pervy things w/ one of the sisters. Also, what's vigilance and how do I use it? Are you supposed to come during What activities, it seems like it's a bad end. Any tips? Thanks.

play there mini-game section with them to rise it, once its 100,
the mother requires you to wash the dishes and so on,

you'll get an event that will advance there level the next day, repeat until you max them out.

Reactions: TGIL

HeroMcDohl

Apr 20, 2017
How to increase their likability? What do the writing options really mean and do? I can only do pervy things w/ one of the sisters. Also, what's vigilance and how do I use it? Are you supposed to cum during What activities, it seems like it's a bad end. Any tips? Thanks.
To increase like you have to get their activity meter to 100 and max out their currently like levels. This will trigger events that raise it further. It goes up in increments of 20. TO trigger events both the activity meter and like meter must be maxed. The activity meter is the things you do for each girl. The mom you wash dishes, the black haired sibling you do the math mini-game, the blond one you show her items you collected, whether they are beetles or Fish.

Cumming helps. But don't let the stamina (orange) meter run out. Instead you press space bar to cum manually and that raises meters as well and drains the white meter. Make sure to stop the event before your stamina runs out. Do this by clicking on your character and picking stop event.

Vigilance comes into play later in the game. Normally when it reaches 100 you will get caught by a person when doing naughty things and the game will end. In the late game though, when all 3 are maxed out, it becomes something needed to advance. When doing H with one sister, you need the other to catch you to unlock the 3-some. Then when in the middle of a 3-some, have the mom catch you to unlock the 4-some.

Reactions: safadobr

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Eyris here... Long time lurker, first time poster.
I've been working on translating this game for the past week, just to see if I was able to do so.
Then I began enjoying the process of translating and continued on.
At the moment of writing this post I've come as far as the first In-game day,
so that's when you are able to leave the house for the first time.
The intro to Shizuku and the text of the villagers are also translated. Also most early game Tutorials are done.

I'm using the English machine translation of version 1.052 as reference simply because I didn't know newer versions existed.
I'm not a native Japanese or English speaker so there might be grammatical/sentence errors in the dialog.
Markup errors are present as I did not focus too much on details. It's mostly extra spaces and such.

Because of the state of the MTL, I had to make my own interpretations of what was said/meant as I translated.
Translating whilst playing the scene that I was working on helped tremendously in getting the sense of what's happening.
I also decided on certain words used by characters and changed the narrative structure.
Still I've tried hard to leave the original story line intact. Luckily the story is not very complicated.

The main character being child like and somewhat naive uses words like peepee and spurt instead of dick and cum.
Rei does use words like dick and cum because I consider her to be more feisty and sexually experienced.
F-bombs and other harsh language are not included because I believed it would diminish the carefree charm of the game.

For descriptive dialog I have changed the narrative from first person (I, me) to a third person perspective (He, she, they).
Translating this takes a lot of time and effort, so It's a pretty slow process.
To be honest I can/will not promise that I will ever finish translating the entire game. (Too busy *lazy*)
But if anyone is interested in doing their own translation or finish mine if need be,
I have included below a how-to on translating this game.

In conclusion;
To install my translation of version 1.052!!!
back up (!!!) your current data folder (you can just rename it data_bak. But to be safe copy and paste it somewhere else)
Place my data folder into Spoiled Child -> www and copy and replace if necessary.
Boot up the game and experience the most beautiful prose ever read in a game.

I'd like to hear your thoughts... (be nice please :) )

Eyris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!
That surely was one hell of work!

I played around with an old 1.05 machine translated version long time ago, and found out some translation-related stuff that you and other people will probably find interesting. Hopefully this info helps you to improve your translation:

I'll leave here the machine translated version with my fixes that I've had sitting around. It's an old 1.05 machine translated version manually updated by me to 1.052. Json files aren't indented and it's a complete mess, but you'll be able to use it as reference if you want to apply the same fixes. Repairs notifications, translates the CommonEvents.json insect/fish names and plugins.js stats (stats probably need a better translation).

Let me know If you need help with anything.

NOTE: This is an old machine translation with some fixes, does not contain Eyris improvements!

Quick peek:
spoiledchild_fxf.png

EDIT: File removed to save space, there's no longer reason to keep it alive.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 33434

Thanks!
That surely was one hell of work!

I played around with an old 1.05 machine translated version long time ago, and found out some translation-related stuff that you and other people will probably find interesting. Hopefully this info helps you to improve your translation:

. It's an old 1.05 machine translated version manually updated by me to 1.052. Json files aren't indented and it's a complete mess, but you'll be able to use it as reference if you want to apply the same fixes. Repairs notifications, translates the CommonEvents.json insect/fish names and plugins.js stats (stats probably need a better translation).

Let me know If you need help with anything.

NOTE: This is an old machine translation with some fixes, does not contain Eyris improvements!

Quick peek:
View attachment 495539

Sincerely, another lurker.
Hi, saboro!

You're awesome.
Your info will help me a lot.
Wasn't looking forward to finding out how to translate the ShowInfo stuff.
I will use your tips to translate even more now.
Thank you!

Cya!

Reactions: Iambob and saboro

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Any new uploads? I saw that there was some christmas update or something on the developer blog, and there should be a new update on the 31.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The is a bit vague though, it could be a game update on the 31st or just news about it...

Next update is 31st! (Maybe) We will close this year's summary article!

Keep an eye on the page if it is a game update, it might get updated a day or two after.

Reactions: Opfer2323

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Does someone know how to use cheat engine on this game or any save editor pls ?
I use this:

Just edit the gold to the amount you want, and the rest you can maximize with items, the gift icon itens, you can buy them at the school at night.

DemonGod20

Nov 7, 2017
is there a pretranslated version i can download? im not good enough to do it myself (also i really, really don't want to)

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know what the most recent ci-en post is saying and if theres any news about the new version?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes