RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Which of the download in the thread is the best one to download for the closest english translation? The one in the op?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Which of the download in the thread is the best one to download for the closest english translation? The one in the op?
I don't think there is any difference, they're probably all the . If you want a direct download go for the opening posts, if you want a torrent get it from FapForFun. Check haste's post above for a sample of the translation.

D

Deleted member 33434

Hi everyone,

Eyris here... Long time lurker, first time poster.
I've been working on translating this game for the past week, just to see if I was able to do so.
Then I began enjoying the process of translating and continued on.
At the moment of writing this post I've come as far as the first In-game day,
so that's when you are able to leave the house for the first time.
The intro to Shizuku and the text of the villagers are also translated. Also most early game Tutorials are done.

I'm using the English machine translation of version 1.052 as reference simply because I didn't know newer versions existed.
I'm not a native Japanese or English speaker so there might be grammatical/sentence errors in the dialog.
Markup errors are present as I did not focus too much on details. It's mostly extra spaces and such.

Because of the state of the MTL, I had to make my own interpretations of what was said/meant as I translated.
Translating whilst playing the scene that I was working on helped tremendously in getting the sense of what's happening.
I also decided on certain words used by characters and changed the narrative structure.
Still I've tried hard to leave the original story line intact. Luckily the story is not very complicated.

The main character being child like and somewhat naive uses words like peepee and spurt instead of dick and cum.
Rei does use words like dick and cum because I consider her to be more feisty and sexually experienced.
F-bombs and other harsh language are not included because I believed it would diminish the carefree charm of the game.

For descriptive dialog I have changed the narrative from first person (I, me) to a third person perspective (He, she, they).
Translating this takes a lot of time and effort, so It's a pretty slow process.
To be honest I can/will not promise that I will ever finish translating the entire game. (Too busy *lazy*)
But if anyone is interested in doing their own translation or finish mine if need be,
I have included below a how-to on translating this game.

In conclusion;
To install my translation of version 1.052!!!
back up (!!!) your current data folder (you can just rename it data_bak. But to be safe copy and paste it somewhere else)
Place my data folder into Spoiled Child -> www and copy and replace if necessary.
Boot up the game and experience the most beautiful prose ever read in a game.

Eyris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

yumikun123

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

Eyris here... Long time lurker, first time poster.
I've been working on translating this game for the past week, just to see if I was able to do so.
Then I began enjoying the process of translating and continued on.
At the moment of writing this post I've come as far as the first In-game day,
so that's when you are able to leave the house for the first time.
The intro to Shizuku and the text of the villagers are also translated. Also most early game Tutorials are done.

I'm using the English machine translation of version 1.052 as reference simply because I didn't know newer versions existed.
I'm not a native Japanese or English speaker so there might be grammatical/sentence errors in the dialog.
Markup errors are present as I did not focus too much on details. It's mostly extra spaces and such.

Because of the state of the MTL, I had to make my own interpretations of what was said/meant as I translated.
Translating whilst playing the scene that I was working on helped tremendously in getting the sense of what's happening.
I also decided on certain words used by characters and changed the narrative structure.
Still I've tried hard to leave the original story line intact. Luckily the story is not very complicated.

The main character being child like and somewhat naive uses words like peepee and spurt instead of dick and cum.
Rei does use words like dick and cum because I consider her to be more feisty and sexually experienced.
F-bombs and other harsh language are not included because I believed it would diminish the carefree charm of the game.

For descriptive dialog I have changed the narrative from first person (I, me) to a third person perspective (He, she, they).
Translating this takes a lot of time and effort, so It's a pretty slow process.
To be honest I can/will not promise that I will ever finish translating the entire game. (Too busy *lazy*)
But if anyone is interested in doing their own translation or finish mine if need be,
I have included below a how-to on translating this game.

In conclusion;
To install my translation of version 1.052!!!
back up (!!!) your current data folder (you can just rename it data_bak. But to be safe copy and paste it somewhere else)
Place my data folder into Spoiled Child -> www and copy and replace if necessary.
Boot up the game and experience the most beautiful prose ever read in a game.

I'd like to hear your thoughts... (be nice please :) )

Eyris.

its awesome that you're trying to fully translate this! Would really love to be able to play this game with a proper translation.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
If you want to ask others to work on same translation, make sure their work don't overlap. Did you remember which line that you already translated ?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes