RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i downloaded the JP version of this game, how do i patch it to english?
The patch is on ULMF only for version 1.052 though, replace the games files with the ones from the patch. There's a patched game back here, and FapForFun has a torrent for the patched 1.052 now.

Reactions: vizicer

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Can someone help me pls?
that had happened to me too, i gotta solution. get 1.052 then get the patches 1.053 & 1.054
Then go to the www folder of 1.052 and install everything from 1.053 and 1.054 in that order BUT make sure you go to the data folder and BE SURE to NOT change the file "CommonEvents.json" of 1.052. copy it if you have to before installing updates (i wanted the infinite stat growth cuz it maxes to 300 in the patches thats why i told you not change that file)

ALSO: the "Captures" folder u can leave that unchanged if u want the machine translated to kinda work..kinda meaning it only shows up during certain cutscenes, if not, dont cuz its been a while since i did this so just change it

should work, it plagued me too.

Reactions: CXu

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
that had happened to me too, i gotta solution. get 1.052 then get the patches 1.053 & 1.054
Then go to the www folder of 1.052 and install everything from 1.053 and 1.054 in that order BUT make sure you go to the data folder and BE SURE to NOT change the file "CommonEvents.json" of 1.052. copy it if you have to before installing updates (i wanted the infinite stat growth cuz it maxes to 300 in the patches thats why i told you not change that file)

ALSO: the "Captures" folder u can leave that unchanged if u want the machine translated to kinda work..kinda meaning it only shows up during certain cutscenes, if not, dont cuz its been a while since i did this so just change it

Would've been helpful for me before finishing the game. My solution was so rudimentary... Copied one of the files and renamed it to match the one the game is missing the amount of times it was necessary. OOF

Reactions: Jason2

Dudesxx

Nov 2, 2019

Thank u so much! It work very well :D

Reactions: Jason2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn, is v1.054 not translated yet? :'p
The translator from ULMF they'd only update it if a big patch or dlc is released.
Where do you get the 1.053 and 1.054 patches? Does it add any new content that the fapforfun 1.052 doesn't?
The developers has all the patches (look back here) and change logs.

Reactions: Notforlewds

klootmalloot

Jun 12, 2019
does anybody have an idea if you can get the threesome skill? because i can't seem to get it

edit: also, who knows how to get the 2 other endings apart from getting the envelopes from the three wamen?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anybody have an idea if you can get the threesome skill? because i can't seem to get it
Look on ULMF, also some other general guides and .

sevensteve24

Feb 22, 2019
View attachment 398717
dl link;
Your cousin's house in a country town.
Your parents are busy, so they leave you there over the summer.
Your female cousins will listen to any request, and let you do things
you've never been able to do - naughty, naughty things.

Enjoy one unforgettable summer.

[Pixel art sandbox erotica]
You can have sex anywhere in your cousin's house.
The erotic scenes are sure to satisfy you.

[Begging system]
Ask for things and they girls will hear you out.
"Show me your panties", "Show me your tits", "Suck me off" - they'll
do anything! Seamless transitions between standing and sexual
situations, so it's perfect for when you need a bit of quick release!

[Skill tree]
By making lots of memories, you can obtain a range of
positions, pleas and sexy skills.
Going for the cousins while they're on the toilet,
while they're sleeping...
The desires you never though you would be able to fulfill
will be fulfilled in the name of making memories.

[Explore the town]
Collect bugs, fish, and do all the things that make
summer what it is.
Of course, all kinds of encounters await.
Older girls, younger girls, even teachers....?
These encounters are sure to linger in your memory.

[CV]
Yui: Aruha Kotone
Rio: Yuka Hinata
Miyuki: Tsubame Yuzuki

This game was made using RPG Maker MV.

View attachment 398718 View attachment 398719 View attachment 398721 View attachment 398720

alien trans vers:
pass:kimochi.info
can you upload the "game.exe" my file got beaten by the malwarebyte

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Well..can someone tell me how sex scene work,i only know that we can press middle mouse to cumming but how to get heart?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes