RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
Ok I dont understand, is there no translated version that doesnt have the image bug on it in the sandbox mode? Ive tried every link in this thread and all of them still have the error.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, I made this guide on the game if you want to check it out. It's a little sloppy and it might have some typos. But I did the best I could to explain how to play the game. If you need help then please consider reading my guide. : )

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any updates?
The translator from ULMF a while ago they'd only update it if a big amount of content got added. The developer has started work on some kind of game expansion, maybe when that comes out the machine translation will get updated.

Reactions: Noir888

Noir888

Nov 27, 2019
The translator from ULMF a while ago they'd only update it if a big amount of content got added. The developer has started work on some kind of game expansion, maybe when that comes out the machine translation will get updated.
Are there any complete save files that are compatible with all the versions?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The piledriver position gives me errors of image missing, anyone knows how to fix without overwriting the translation? Thanks in advance :)

edit: nevermind I already read the option on previous page, thanks. Do I need to install both or 1.054 overwrites 1.053?

Also, for the ones who are struggling with the tasks:
For the Black Hair Cousin, keep getting the cursor above your choice, it helps when it comes down.
For the Tanned Sister, the level up skill helps immensly when catching bugs.
For the Aunt, in order to not break dishes it needs to hit 0. Basicly if you have 1 point left but you get 3 it will break. The best way is use 3 in multiples of 3, and 2 in multiples of 2, and 1 to finish in case you mess up.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity, ci-en is like an artist page? Or is more like a news website?

Just asking this because on patch 1.053 post it makes reference to Imouto!? Life - Monochrome. Would actually be funny that 2 games I like had their artists connected.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just out of curiosity, ci-en is like an artist page? Or is more like a news website?
It's a bit like patreon. The Imouto!? Life thing is just cross promotion, has little ads for Spoiled Child.

firediki

Nov 25, 2018
+1

this game is awesome.

too bad I dont find a way to load the save file or even access the menu, in-game way and I have to do it by closing the game.

10/10 would 'visit' cousin more

Izaga

Aug 26, 2019
+1
Has anyone been able to figure out how to get their orange bar higher than 20?
Do you mean the likeability?
That's the one that at first is maxed at 20 so u need to get over 100 on the blue bar by doing the respective challenges, idk how to get new challenges tho cuz I completed only one and the challenge seems to have disappeared...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes