RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

May 10, 2018
Trying to play through the first fight says I am missing img/faces/ac7 and ac8
Are the pictures important cause atm I am just throwing substitutes in to make the game work

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
full save is not needed since u can unlock all scene in succubus house (recollection room).
Though you should know that if you do chose to unlock all scenes right away, you will be locked out of the main game. So it's wise to make a separate save first.

Peredine

Mar 10, 2018
Here's an updated translation for the game. The changes I've made are:
  • Fixing various typos, mistranslations and untranslated text
  • Replacing any instance of "Achievements" with "Achievement", so the achievements should now function properly
  • Fixing the bug with some enemies' battle sprites showing incorrectly
  • Reduced the font size for the text in battles and menus
  • Integrating most of kidkiddo1's fixes, except for ones I already did myself and the increased time limit for 62-chan Touch (as that's a gameplay change, which I prefer to leave as optional)
Thanks bru

USDASelect

May 12, 2018
I'm not sure where to post this to, but the fandom wiki page for seemingly all of the 62studio pages. I take it this is apart of them removing all the sexual stuff from the site, but I don't know how to open the xml files they have left from the closed wiki. I'm sad to see a lot of that stuff go. I couldn't pull up anything for this game, mainly the guide for stuff after you finish the main game

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not sure where to post this to, but the fandom wiki page for seemingly all of the 62studio pages. I take it this is apart of them removing all the sexual stuff from the site, but I don't know how to open the xml files they have left from the closed wiki. I'm sad to see a lot of that stuff go. I couldn't pull up anything for this game, mainly the guide for stuff after you finish the main game

It's still around, it's just on a different webhost, since fandom decided to go selectively "child friendly"

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Yo, how many chicken are there in the farm in Nostos village? I've seen somewhere between 15 and 19, but none of the numbers seemed right, am I missing something? I'm losing my mind counting chicken over here, had to jump to SEQUEL and murder some chickeners to calm down :(

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Yo, how many chicken are there in the farm in Nostos village? I've seen somewhere between 15 and 19, but none of the numbers seemed right, am I missing something? I'm losing my mind counting chicken over here, had to jump to SEQUEL and murder some chickeners to calm down :(
I think there's some bug. Correct number is 15... but when you enter its incorrect and when you reenter its correct...

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
I think there's some bug. Correct number is 15... but when you enter its incorrect and when you reenter its correct...
THANK YOU!!
So I was right the first time! :cautious: I thought I was being too dumb to count chickens :p

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So where are all of the touch challenges located, where are mad hatters weak points for the challenge I found six of them but where are the other two

Last edited:

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I can't seem to find the Tuna for the Nekomata's recipes. I've fished in every spot I could find so far... Mind you, I'm only at Nostof Village. I saw in the guide there is a fishing spot later for everything, but I wanted to do it as I go. Anyone know which fishing spot can give me the Tuna?

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
HOW DO I ACCESS THE RECOLLECTION ROOM WHEN I JUST START THE GAME??? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PAST HALF AN HOUR AND I CANT FIND IT

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
HOW DO I ACCESS THE RECOLLECTION ROOM WHEN I JUST START THE GAME??? I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PAST HALF AN HOUR AND I CANT FIND IT
If your looking for an hour and half then your not looking properly lol.
at the start of the game on the first area you just go down and then their the house/recollection room is located.