RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Aug 12, 2022
I'm confused on how to unlock the touch challenge with the Succubus. It says to "fill the belly of the Succubus on the outskirts of town", but I don't know how to do that.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm confused on how to unlock the touch challenge with the Succubus. It says to "fill the belly of the Succubus on the outskirts of town", but I don't know how to do that.
There's a whole wiki on the games, here's the one you're talking about if you don't mind spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018
There's an ASMR in the works that's derived from this game:

The title, 不思議の国のサキュバス わくわくクッキング, translates to "Succubus in Wonderland - Exciting Cooking".

• Red Heart

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's an ASMR in the works that's derived from this game:

The title, 不思議の国のサキュバス わくわくクッキング, translates to "Succubus in Wonderland - Exciting Cooking".
It's always good to see new 62Studio content. As soon as someone translates this, I will be sure to give it a listen.

swellmeat

Jul 6, 2019
There's a whole wiki on the games, here's the one you're talking about if you don't mind spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry to necro but i see some people say theres like hints about the touch challenges in places, what the heck are they talking about? assumed you either had to cheat by looking it up, brute force, or use a lens. Also, if you fail even once you instantly lose and have to hold up to get out of infinite loop then reload? am I missing something? seems like it was badly designed to me

• Thinking Face