RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

SunlitGraph

Nov 24, 2022
Yo does anyone know how to get the queen of spades card. I know that carroll is that suit but idk how to get it. For the genocide route

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Isn't Lust Grimm again just a remake of Lust Grimm?
Lust Grimm was the game that defined Studio62 as one of the best monster girl game devs. The original contains the plot in it's classic form and by extension make seeing the plot play out in Lust Grimm again in a more nostalgic light. Lust Grimm(Classic) also contains such content as: Being able to taunt the horses, the horse racing minigame (It's fun and a great way to grind some rare items), and it has the full Succubus School and the amazing music that came with it). Speaking of music, that's another big difference between Lust Grimm Classic and Lust Grill Again, several of the soundtracks were changed, some Imo were okay either way but others were a crime against "Best Girl" to get rid of. The aforementioned Succubus School OST was so good that I asked a user in the Lust Grimm Again thread to help me patch the original OST into Again.

Lust Grimm Again pretty closely follows the plot from Lust Grimm but it contains some additional lore, characters (Like 62Chan :love:), and the art/gameplay got an overhaul.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Lust Grimm was the game that defined Studio62 as one of the best monster girl game devs.ul.
And that's just tells us how small is the scene.
They reuse battle lines inbetween girls, the scenes are very similar and games become boring pretty fast. Also they just reuse girls inbetween games so if you played one game - you almost played em all.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And that's just tells us how small is the scene.
They reuse battle lines inbetween girls, the scenes are very similar and games become boring pretty fast. Also they just reuse girls inbetween games so if you played one game - you almost played em all.
I wouldn't say that they get boring or that you've played them all. The tone and story between games is different and each one brings in new mechanics.

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
This maybe sound dumb but.. I like to know the order story from this game :

LustGrimm > LustFriends > ??? > ??? > ???

First, I already play the 1 and 2 but what next??
I just confused cz there also Succubus puttel , grimm again, cowgirl , Carroll and this one..

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018

I just confused cz there also Succubus puttel , grimm again, cowgirl , Carroll and this one..
My understanding is that we've got two seperate stories. The order I put the games in was
Lust Grimm
Cow Girl Ending
Lust Friend
Lust Memory
Lust Grimm Again

I'm not sure if Puttel is part f the Lust Grimm storyline, haven't played that one yet. But I'll put it in the seperate one for now. So,
Succubus Puttel
Succubus in Wonderland
Caroll in Wonderland is a spin-off game, but it comes after Succubus in Wonderland.
Finally, the sequel is in progress right now, Demon in Wonderland I think.

If anyone has any corrections to that, feel free and I'll edit.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
I have yet to start on Succubus in Wonderland but I hope 62Studio will make MC look like less of a baby. I mean between that depiction and angle he looks like his mommy left him on the doorstep of a succubus church lol
Doubt that will happen the reason why most popular femdom games in Japan have shota cause people love seeing an innocent shota being dominated and corrupted (Monster Girl games being a prime example of this). Alot of Japanese femdom games I researched rarely do you seen them with an adult even though they do exist

• Sad
Sep 1, 2018

A straightforward sequence of games is:
Lust Memory > Lust Grimm > Lust Friend
Cow Girl Ending is a what-if game where Magrut loses to the Cow Girl in Lust Grimm. LustGrimm Again is a remake/sequel of Lust Grimm.

Another sequence is:
Succubus in Wonderland > Carroll in Wonderland (not sure how canon this is) > Demon in Wonderland
We're HOP is a what-if game where Reto loses to the HOP Member in Demon in Wonderland.

Succubus Puttel and 62-chan's Challenge don't have any obvious places in the timelines. However, 62studio has hinted that all of their games are linked somehow. This chart may be of use:
1686047394112.png
(The 3 games in the top left are the Wonderland games, the game to Fess' left is Cow Girl Ending, and the game in the bottom right is 62-chan's Challenge.)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Doubt that will happen the reason why most popular femdom games in Japan have shota cause people love seeing an innocent shota being dominated and corrupted (Monster Girl games being a prime example of this). Alot of Japanese femdom games I researched rarely do you seen them with an adult even though they do exist
Young pure male getting ara ara-ed by older women is hot but I'm just wishing they could be... Taller.

My understanding is that we've got two seperate stories. The order I put the games in was
Lust Grimm
Cow Girl Ending
Lust Friend
Lust Memory
Lust Grimm Again

I'm not sure if Puttel is part f the Lust Grimm storyline, haven't played that one yet. But I'll put it in the seperate one for now. So,
Succubus Puttel
Succubus in Wonderland
Caroll in Wonderland is a spin-off game, but it comes after Succubus in Wonderland.
Finally, the sequel is in progress right now, Demon in Wonderland I think.

If anyone has any corrections to that, feel free and I'll edit.
A straightforward sequence of games is:
Lust Memory > Lust Grimm > Lust Friend
Cow Girl Ending is a what-if game where Magrut loses to the Cow Girl in Lust Grimm. LustGrimm Again is a remake/sequel of Lust Grimm.

Another sequence is:
Succubus in Wonderland > Carroll in Wonderland (not sure how canon this is) > Demon in Wonderland
We're HOP is a what-if game where Reto loses to the HOP Member in Demon in Wonderland.

Succubus Puttel and 62-chan's Challenge don't have any obvious places in the timelines. However, 62studio has hinted that all of their games are linked somehow. This chart may be of use:
View attachment 2678747
(The 3 games in the top left are the Wonderland games, the game to Fess' left is Cow Girl Ending, and the game in the bottom right is 62-chan's Challenge.)
I thought Lust Grimm Again was the direct sequel to Lust Grimm. I haven't completed Lust Friend or even started Lust Memory yet. Will I miss any lore if I play Lust Grimm, Lust Grimm Again and then Lust Friend?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Young pure male getting ara ara-ed by older women is hot but I'm just wishing they could be... Taller.

I thought Lust Grimm Again was the direct sequel to Lust Grimm. I haven't completed Lust Friend or even started Lust Memory yet. Will I miss any lore if I play Lust Grimm, Lust Grimm Again and then Lust Friend?
I haven't gone back to Lust Grimm Again since 2.0, I've been planning on running through the older games in order first, so lore wise I don't know the full extent of Again. However my understanding of course is that Lust Grimm Again is a retelling of Lust Grimm, but... different. Which is why it falls as a sequel and not just a remake. Lust Grimm Again is the newer of the games, hence why I had it at the end of my order list. Lust Memory is very short, I can't say I remember how the lore from that one fits in but Lust Friend was as I understood it, the direct sequel to Lust Grimm.

So basically... You can probably play them in any order you want. I personally would recommend the order they were released, or close to it as generally I do believe they have gotten better gameplay-wise as they go. According to the screenshot above though, if you want chronological order, or as close to it as you can get, Lust Memory is first, then both Lust Grimms, then Lust Friend. Which makes sense if you do think of Again as an alternate timeline of the original... but once you start throwing in alternate timelines, you kinda lose chronological order.

Long story short though if you plan on playing them all, then do it in whatever order you feel like! They can all be played standalone from my experience, so you won't miss anything you can't find later.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Looking on 62 studio's group on dlsite, they're releasing We're H.O.P. first before demon in wonderland apparently. Kinda weird the spinoff game is coming before the main game, but I guess they want to give people something to bide time while waiting.

Sep 1, 2018
Looking on 62 studio's group on dlsite, they're releasing We're H.O.P. first before demon in wonderland apparently. Kinda weird the spinoff game is coming before the main game, but I guess they want to give people something to bide time while waiting.

Heck, they're releasing Succubus in Wonderland After! (one of the mangas) before Demon in Wonderland, and that's also heavily tied to the game.