RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Nov 13, 2017
I downloaded the game, works well but it is not transalated, any idea on what is going on?
Translation here:

Edit: This is the "v2.11" translation. I added some missing translations, made less stuff exceed the text box, and most controversially, changed "Lewis" to "Louise", as I feel that's close enough to still reference Lewis Carol, while giving the character a more fitting name.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2018

This game's still getting spinoff content. Copying over the relevant points from elsewhere:
- The 1st episode of Succubus in Wonderland's anime OVA will be released May 26 ( ). Some new preview images are shown in the article.
- There are 3 manga adaptations planned for Succubus in Wonderland and Demon in Wonderland. 1 will be a one-shot drawn by Marota. The other 2 will be serialised, each will have a writer who 62studio admires, and each will have a free basic version (with some censorship) and also supporter and sale versions. These will be achieved through crowdfunding. More details will be revealed later.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

This game's still getting spinoff content. Copying over the relevant points from elsewhere:
- The 1st episode of Succubus in Wonderland's anime OVA will be released May 26 ( ). Some new preview images are shown in the article.
- There are 3 manga adaptations planned for Succubus in Wonderland and Demon in Wonderland. 1 will be a one-shot drawn by Marota. The other 2 will be serialised, each will have a writer who 62studio admires, and each will have a free basic version (with some censorship) and also supporter and sale versions. These will be achieved through crowdfunding. More details will be revealed later.
This is incredible news! 62Studios is one of the greatest studios ever! I wonder how they will implement the secret code in an anime format. :)

Sep 1, 2018
The latest Ci-en article has important info for this game:
- As for the other two mangas, one will cover Succubus in Wonderland's story and the other will have an original story set after that game.
* Again, the mangas will be available for free on Ci-en, with some censorship. Supporters will get early access to versions with less censorship.
* Some will be sold as e-books on DLsite. As a bonus, each will have a 1-page sexual what-if ending.
* The first manga's artist will be Izumi Kouki, known for . A sample of his Lewis is provided.
1679134862996.png
* Not sure if I understand this right, but the mangas will start in May/June, alternating with one chapter per month.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018
The crowdfunding has started:
- The funds will be used to expand Muni Festival and keep the mangas going as long as possible.
- There's a lot of crowdfunding options on the right of the page, for both the projects and for more general support. These come with various rewards.
- A schedule:
* mid-April: announcements of the second manga's artist and of other circles joining in Muni Festival
* 30th April the crowdfunding will end, early May rewards for some of the crowdfunding options will be given out
* late May mangas will start
* 16th June Muni Festival will be held.
- A repeat of Muni Festival's rules.
- If crowdfunding exceeds the target, 62studio has stretch goals they'd like to fulfill.
* 1.2 million yen: A thank-you illustration.
* 1.6 million: A succubus by Izumi Kouki will be added to Demon in Wonderland, with only 1 H-scene.
* 2 million: production of a HOP Member boob mousepad
* 2.5 million: production of Lewis in Wonderland, an equivalent to Carroll in Wonderland. Would happen after releases of We're HOP + M Galaxy, and after confirmation of Demon in Wonderland's release date.

• Yay, new update!
Sep 1, 2018
Some more info related to this game:

- The second manga will be an interquel between Succubus in Wonderland and Demon in Wonderland, with Bell of the HOP Sect being a major character. The artist will be Kirie, creator of the manga The White Mage Doesn't Want to Raise the Hero's Level.
- Succubus in Wonderland is now available for Android too.

- Preview images for the second episode of the OVA have come out.
1682722121182.png

Sep 1, 2018
The first chapter of the manga is released for crowdfunding supporters! It'll be released on Ci-en for free later. Until then, :
1683194715029.png

My thoughts so far: It diverges from the game by adding in more sex acts while removing Reto's first battle against the Succubus, which is an interesting touch. So far it does a good job of capturing SIW's atmosphere, which makes sense as the artist's previous manga was also fluffy lewds. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The first chapter of the manga is released for crowdfunding supporters! It'll be released on Ci-en for free later. Until then, :
View attachment 2594934

My thoughts so far: It diverges from the game by adding in more sex acts while removing Reto's first battle against the Succubus, which is an interesting touch. So far it does a good job of capturing SIW's atmosphere, which makes sense as the artist's previous manga was also fluffy lewds. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
I have yet to start on Succubus in Wonderland but I hope 62Studio will make MC look like less of a baby. I mean between that depiction and angle he looks like his mommy left him on the doorstep of a succubus church lol

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I have yet to start on Succubus in Wonderland but I hope 62Studio will make MC look like less of a baby. I mean between that depiction and angle he looks like his mommy left him on the doorstep of a succubus church lol

Welp, considering the next one is Demon in wonderland, a direct sequel to succubus in wonderland, he's going to look much the same, with very similar content.

Demos been out for a bit now too of demon in wonderland.

• Sad

sheepguy1

Mar 14, 2020
gotta l
Welp, considering the next one is Demon in wonderland, a direct sequel to succubus in wonderland, he's going to look much the same, with very similar content.

Demos been out for a bit now too of demon in wonderland.
gotta link for DiW?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Definitely looks like something I'll wait for a translation for. The We're HOP demo is already translated I believe.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Seems to be some other game they're making too: Available for free eventually. Another spinoff game, maybe with 62 chan from what it looks like. Pinching via google translate, I'm guessing some type of touching simulator.

• Yay, new update!
Sep 1, 2018
Seems to be some other game they're making too: Available for free eventually. Another spinoff game, maybe with 62 chan from what it looks like. Pinching via google translate, I'm guessing some type of touching simulator.
The name of that game basically means -Sandwiched- Boob Defeat Simulator. That's a minigame which is solely about getting titjobs from succubi.