RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Screenshot_2023-06-20-21-26-50-18_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg hello, Anyone know how access the hidden room in Zendege forest? Seems like there's no white circle entrance like the guide says.

Does it need any requirement or is it a glitch? Version 2.11 English.

Sep 1, 2018
link on SiW manga please?
The untranslated and mildly censored raw of the first chapter:

The translated first chapter:

I also posted my translation in the 62studio Discord.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Hey this is a bit of a stupid question, but does anyone know why Alice isn't at the Observatory place? I talked to her at the cave place and later on edited in 40 of those medals that are needed but she just isn't there. It's kinda cucking me out of the post game content, particularly the venom underground place.

If anyone knows which flag i'd need to trigger to unfuck this to spawn Alice, I'd be thankful.

Edit: Maybe I'm demented, I'm going to try to go back to the beach to see if I did somehow miss talking to Alice, I've save scummed repeatedly during my playthrough, might have just talked to her, didn't save and reset.

Edit: Yep, she was there.

Last edited:

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Is there any kind person to upload the latest version to...preferably mega? I read that the above link from otomi-games seems a little bit suspicious.

Sep 1, 2018
:
  • Big news - Succubus in Wonderland has been released on Steam ( ). It comes with both Japanese and English as options. Though I already see an issue with the English translation: Hatter being called "Hat Shop", a mismatch with the character from the original Alice in Wonderland.
  • 62studio went to Winter Comiket.
  • There's mail orders for the Demon in Wonderland soundtrack and a titjob art collection (latter comes with a HOP postcard as a bonus).
  • Work continues on Demon in Wonderland. The next trial version will open up access to Sloth Ruins and Gazer Jungle. The new enemies are also revealed but spoilered: Nekomata, Cow Girl-chan, Cow Girl, Training Succubus, High Succubus, Lethargic Succubus, Necromancer, Est of Sloth and (as a GESTALTER bonus) Symmetry).
1692350432163.png
Lewis: Let's see... "If you advance using the magic circle up ahead, you'll find an even greater treasure!! But only a human may use the magic circle!!"
1692350466401.png
  • A fanfiction about Bell is promoted ( ).
  • A fan has released an RTA video for We're HOP ( ). RTA stands for "Real Time Attack" and is apparently the Japanese term for a speedrun.
  • Last is a questionnaire asking fans their favourite kind of titjob ( ). The answers will be used as reference in future games.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
:
  • Big news - Succubus in Wonderland has been released on Steam ( ). It comes with both Japanese and English as options. Though I already see an issue with the English translation: Hatter being called "Hat Shop", a mismatch with the character from the original Alice in Wonderland.
  • 62studio went to Winter Comiket.
  • There's mail orders for the Demon in Wonderland soundtrack and a titjob art collection (latter comes with a HOP postcard as a bonus).
  • Work continues on Demon in Wonderland. The next trial version will open up access to Sloth Ruins and Gazer Jungle. The new enemies are also revealed but spoilered: Nekomata, Cow Girl-chan, Cow Girl, Training Succubus, High Succubus, Lethargic Succubus, Necromancer, Est of Sloth and (as a GESTALTER bonus) Symmetry).
View attachment 2859802
Lewis: Let's see... "If you advance using the magic circle up ahead, you'll find an even greater treasure!! But only a human may use the magic circle!!"
View attachment 2859803
  • A fanfiction about Bell is promoted ( ).
  • A fan has released an RTA video for We're HOP ( ). RTA stands for "Real Time Attack" and is apparently the Japanese term for a speedrun.
  • Last is a questionnaire asking fans their favourite kind of titjob ( ). The answers will be used as reference in future games.
This is all great news indeed! I look forward to when their latest gem gets a dedicated translation.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Translation has been made by 62studio -

We've made the thread, pending R7 check it'll be uploaded, keep eyes open.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Kinda weird that there hasn't been a proper thread made considering there has been a fan translation for a good while now.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Ya know, now that you mention it, I can imagine that it'd take a fair bit of time, especially if the person who checks if it breaks rule7 has to fully finish the game.
These games usually have a way to fully unlock the gallery with the caveat that in that save you're stuck in the gallery... I think the only scenes not found in the gallery usually are the Genocide route scenes.... Can't remember if this one had a Genocide or not.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I mean yeah you can just unlock the entire gallery from the very start in all of 62studio's games, usually locking you in the gallery room in question.

Wonderland does have a genocide route btw.
I assumed it did, pretty sure I've read about it and just don't remember it right now... only one I've done myself so far is Lust Friend. Planned on going through all the games again, haven't gotten around to it yet

Reactions: oofwagon

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean yeah you can just unlock the entire gallery from the very start in all of 62studio's games, usually locking you in the gallery room in question.

Wonderland does have a genocide route btw.
Wonderland has a succubus genocide route? Haven't the poor succubi been through enough?!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Not only does it have a genocide route, but most of their games have a genocide route.

It usually is complicated to start, is extremely difficult and gives you one scene. Also wipes your saves so ya know.
Oh wow, that is brutal. So far I have played Lust Grimm, and most of the way through Lust Friend and Lust Grimm Again. Does this genocide route in Lust Friend kill your saves as well?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Oh wow, that is brutal. So far I have played Lust Grimm, and most of the way through Lust Friend and Lust Grimm Again. Does this genocide route in Lust Friend kill your saves as well?
For that one, only the save that you complete the route on. It does make some other changes though. Personally, I made a backup just so I could keep both completed saves.