RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, also I figured out what happened. Turns out you had to beat her at least once for her to appear. Had to go through the JP walkthrough to find that out
That was going to be my next suggestion, usually in general you have to beat them once to even recruit them at all (not counting the other specific requirements)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
That was going to be my next suggestion, usually in general you have to beat them once to even recruit them at all (not counting the other specific requirements)
Beating Mega succubus was not easy, literally harder then the final boss for some reason, anyone else have that problem?

Jan 5, 2021
Once more I have found the lastest version of a game, this one took a while to get, in fact the post I got it from only uploaded 2.09 on January 23 of this year.

Here ya go and have an amazing day!

Note: Used 2.08 translation, while it did change the files a bit, haven't encountered errors yet, however I'm only at the second town right now.
thanks my man

Reactions: ZAIK0
Jan 4, 2020
I hope i am not at the wrong place for the question but maybe somebody has had the same problem before.
I played up to the church and after i made friends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i stopped playing for the day. Closed the game and shut down my PC as usual but when i booted it back up the next day and wanted to test out my new companion in a fight i couldnt. For some reason none of my save files were recognized anymore. I even redownloaded the game, applied the patch like the first time and transfered my save files. Nothing seemed to show effect.

Maybe this gets lost in the void but i still have hope.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I hope i am not at the wrong place for the question but maybe somebody has had the same problem before.
I played up to the church and after i made friends with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i stopped playing for the day. Closed the game and shut down my PC as usual but when i booted it back up the next day and wanted to test out my new companion in a fight i couldnt. For some reason none of my save files were recognized anymore. I even redownloaded the game, applied the patch like the first time and transfered my save files. Nothing seemed to show effect.

Maybe this gets lost in the void but i still have hope.
Try to attach a copy of your save folder if you can, I'll see if it works with my copy of the game. I want to know for sure if they're corrupted.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
where are the 40 medals to face alice afterwards? I can't find them I'm stuck
This should help you out, the fandom wiki will be gone soon so I'll also add the new host one as well.

Hope that helps you out and stay safe along with a good night/day!

Till next time.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
i dont know what you want it for, but if you just want all the scenes, just got to the succubus house straight forward after the tutorial
You still have to encounter a character to have it appearing in the succubus house right? If I'm not mistaking, I'll gladly download a full save if anyone is willing to upload one.

Sep 1, 2018
You still have to encounter a character to have it appearing in the succubus house right? If I'm not mistaking, I'll gladly download a full save if anyone is willing to upload one.
One of the NPCs in the Succubus House gives the option of unlocking everything right away, at the cost of locking you inside the house.

Reactions: Kepstich

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Once more I have found the lastest version of a game, this one took a while to get, in fact the post I got it from only uploaded 2.09 on January 23 of this year.

Here ya go and have an amazing day!

Note: Used 2.08 translation, while it did change the files a bit, haven't encountered errors yet, however I'm only at the second town right now.
Could you link me the translation file please? Or if there's a new one now, please link that one.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Could you link me the translation file please? Or if there's a new one now, please link that one.

Haven't found 2.10 anywhere yet, so that'll have to wait.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017

Haven't found 2.10 anywhere yet, so that'll have to wait.

Till next time.

Succubus in wonderland went from 2.19 to 2.20 recently apparently lol. It's looking like these aren't on their ci-en as patch downloads (no membership required usually) but straight on dlsite themselves, no luck in that department as well on my end through searching, closest besides the one you linked I could find was 2.01 on some sites that and the original version of the game.

edit: The lust friend part was 1.08 and it's already on here.

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019

Succubus in wonderland went from 2.19 to 2.20 recently apparently lol. It's looking like these aren't on their ci-en as patch downloads (no membership required usually) but straight on dlsite themselves, no luck in that department as well on my end through searching, closest besides the one you linked I could find was 2.01 on some sites that and the original version of the game.

That and lust friend got updated as well recently from 1.08 to 1.09:
Hmm well if I find 2.20 anywhere, I'll be sure to let you know, until then 2.09 is the latest I can offer. Don't know why the TL lists a 2.10 I can't find and that's what I based my response around. I'll test around to see if 2.09 will work with the latest patch, if it doesn't then I have no clue.

Update: Applied to 2.09 led to the first page of Succubus Information to be untranslated, can be safe to assume it could cause errors, use at own risk.

Till next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018

edit: The lust friend part was 1.08 and it's already on here.
"2.19 to 2.20" is a typo, the latest version should actually be 2.10. This is apparent if you look at the update information on the DLsite page:

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
"2.19 to 2.20" is a typo, the latest version should actually be 2.10. This is apparent if you look at the update information on the DLsite page:

This is also on the dlsite page:

1640837434554.png

Clearly says 2.19 > 2.20, and that's on the update information on dlsite as well.