RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ophanim, his last reply was in january i believe, or earlier, it will get a full translation eventually, but the one who does it will work on Lust Grimm Again and Succubus Puttel first
I am sorry to hear that. I am glad that those two will get a translation first, especially Lust Grimm Again. The origional Lust Grimm if one of the best games I have ever played.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone have a link to the download for the DLC "Carroll in Wonderland"?
I had forgotten about that little game for a while, well no worries, got the file uploading right now. Just play testing it since I pre-patched it to save hassle.

Reactions: MezMez

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Alright I have now uploaded a pre-patched copy of Carrol in Wonderland, I had forgotten about this little gem and didn't realize I never uploaded a copy. Either way I do hope you enjoy this game and have fun.

Credit goes to 62Studio and the on ULMF.

Stay safe and have a good day/night!

Till next time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alright I have now uploaded a pre-patched copy of Carrol in Wonderland, I had forgotten about this little gem and didn't realize I never uploaded a copy. Either way I do hope you enjoy this game and have fun.

Till next time.
What are the differences between Carol in Wonderland and Succubus in Wonderland.

Reactions: Nick_1357

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017

Till next time.
Bless you friend~

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Apparently, there's a kiss scene with Caroll. How do I get that? Also, what do I do to have the paizuri scene and bath house scene with Caroll happen?

Sep 1, 2018
Apparently, there's a kiss scene with Caroll. How do I get that? Also, what do I do to have the paizuri scene and bath house scene with Caroll happen?
  1. Go to her room in the late afternoon (17:00-18:00?) of Day 3
  2. Give Carroll the Succubus Liquor (obtained by giving the Heart Handkerchief to Hearts Soldier, but I'm not sure where you get this)
  3. Go to the bath when Carroll is there (14:30-15:29 of Day 3). I think you might need to increase her affection with other actions first
See for general info on how to get through the game, and the pages of characters ( ) for details on them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter