RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Once more I have found the lastest version of a game, this one took a while to get, in fact the post I got it from only uploaded 2.09 on January 23 of this year.

Here ya go and have an amazing day!

Note: Used 2.08 translation, while it did change the files a bit, haven't encountered errors yet, however I'm only at the second town right now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Once more I have found the lastest version of a game, this one took a while to get, in fact the post I got it from only uploaded 2.09 on January 23 of this year.

Note: Used 2.08 translation, while it did change the files a bit, haven't encountered errors yet, however I'm only at the second town right now.
Thank you very much once again!

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Can someone help me. im stuck somewhere. I befriended the rabbit (the simple white one) but I dont have i clue what to do next.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Can someone help me. im stuck somewhere. I befriended the rabbit (the simple white one) but I dont have i clue what to do next.
There's a wiki that has a walkthrough here:

However make sure you have returned to Wonderland, defeated the white rabbit, then you have to recruit Alice at Papilio Plain: Observatory (you have to find 40 dinah medals first, guide tells you where they all are.).

After defeating and befriending Alice, go back to Mel village and enter your house, when you leave you will get a scene and will be directed towards the next part.

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
I'm guessing the translation is dead? I haven't heard about anything relating to all of the translation of 62studio games in forever, which is a shame because a bunch of them are only partials (story and menus translated, H-scenes *very* roughly MTL'd)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It seems to be that way. It is definitely a shame - I like that someone translated them but I hate that they keep calling them "full" translations since it seems like it'll mislead potential translators into believing the project is already done.
Nothing to do but wait for the true translator to reveal themselves...
62Studio's games are too good not to recieve a full translation. Their game Lust Grimm is still one of my all time favorite h games.

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Somebody can get a hold on a 1.20 version.

Maybe i can do something here. But not a full translation

Dec 11, 2019

Wheres this translation?

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
On Ulmf someone made a ui translation with some mods. If you can get that working some of the flaws of the main game are fixed as well.

But you need a clean 1.20 Version for it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter