RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Trizen

Feb 22, 2021
I have the medals but Alice is not there!

There's a wiki that has a walkthrough here:

However make sure you have returned to Wonderland, defeated the white rabbit, then you have to recruit Alice at Papilio Plain: Observatory (you have to find 40 dinah medals first, guide tells you where they all are.).

After defeating and befriending Alice, go back to Mel village and enter your house, when you leave you will get a scene and will be directed towards the next part.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I have the medals but Alice is not there!

He literally gave you a wiki..... : There's alice's specific entry.

To fight Alice, it is necessary to talk to her twice (on the beach and in ) and to gather at least 40 Dinah Medals. Once you've done this, you can find Alice in : Observatory. Talk to her to receive the option of fighting her.

Did you talk to her at both of those spots in order?

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Trizen

Feb 22, 2021
He literally gave you a wiki..... : There's alice's specific entry.

To fight Alice, it is necessary to talk to her twice (on the beach and in ) and to gather at least 40 Dinah Medals. Once you've done this, you can find Alice in : Observatory. Talk to her to receive the option of fighting her.

Did you talk to her at both of those spots in order?
Not in the cave Thank you!!

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hey, I donated 500k to the hatter and she said "meet me there". Does anybody know where she's talking about? I can't find it in the guides

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I beat Lilith and recruited her as a companion (really early on since I'm using some cheats) and it says I'm supposed to get a letter on her bed which is required to recruit the Queen of Hearts but I'm not getting it. Did beating her early cause a problem or does it just appear later on?

Edit: Ok, the hidden room in zendegee forest isn't appearing either. Do all the "after 2.00 update" stuff only appear late game/ after the main story is over?

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I beat Lilith and recruited her as a companion (really early on since I'm using some cheats) and it says I'm supposed to get a letter on her bed which is required to recruit the Queen of Hearts but I'm not getting it. Did beating her early cause a problem or does it just appear later on?

Edit: Ok, the hidden room in zendegee forest isn't appearing either. Do all the "after 2.00 update" stuff only appear late game/ after the main story is over?
That's after the 1st part of the main game I believe.

Reactions: Hhhhhhshshsnz