RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Brostotheclose

Mar 18, 2019
Aw, thanks. Yeah, I'm just plugging away at it. It's a decent way to brush up on my Japanese, even if you're not exactly going to be saying 'hora hora, cum on my boobs' very often in conversation. Might make things a bit awkward lol. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement.
Awesome, looking forward to the upcoming updates.

Sep 1, 2018
By the way, . One of them is Carroll in Wonderland, a short minigame (comparable to Cow Girl Ending) that focuses on Carroll. This will come out before LustGrimm Again does.
Carroll in Wonderland preview.jpg

The other sequel sounds like it will be a full-fledged game, but little information has been revealed about it.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Hey, sorry for the lack of updates, I kinda fell into a lockdown-induced fugue and really didn't want to see people like 'what happened to the translation? That guy just ghosted', but the good news is I'm actually nearly done with this damn thing. Tbh I still haven't managed to bring myself to look at the ulmf thread yet. Like, I know it's a lot for one person to TL, but I still feel really slow and inadequate in the way I've handled this. Thanks for being patient, guys. Hope you're all safe.

SharpeShaver

Feb 28, 2019
Hey, sorry for the lack of updates, I kinda fell into a lockdown-induced fugue and really didn't want to see people like 'what happened to the translation? That guy just ghosted', but the good news is I'm actually nearly done with this damn thing. Tbh I still haven't managed to bring myself to look at the ulmf thread yet. Like, I know it's a lot for one person to TL, but I still feel really slow and inadequate in the way I've handled this. Thanks for being patient, guys. Hope you're all safe.
I've been where you are and possibly worse so I know the anxiety is probably pretty bad. Don't beat yourself up, you don't owe anyone this translation and even then you're still working on and I would be surprised if anyone in the thread isn't grateful for that. If this episode made problems in the rest of your life though you should definitely address those first, that will allways be more important

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
By the way, . One of them is Carroll in Wonderland, a short minigame (comparable to Cow Girl Ending) that focuses on Carroll. This will come out before LustGrimm Again does.
View attachment 898995

The other sequel sounds like it will be a full-fledged game, but little information has been revealed about it.
There is a 100 percent chance that I will be playing ALL of these games! I am nearly finished with my first play-through of Lust Grimm. I am going to play through a second time so I can beat the game without losing so I can keep my dependence at 0.

Thank you so much for creating this translation, you are a big help to this community!

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
When do ye think it'll be finished?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Am I able to unlock a 3rd or 4th companion slot?
EDIT: Is there any way at all to have sex with your companions?
EDIT 2: As much as I love paizuri, please tell me there's other sex stuff. Would love to see some anal.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLabs02