RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
Did someone get this error? I don't know what to do. It occurs in atuchu cave. View attachment 742150
Oh yeah Forgot that file, There's an issue in Map012.json original file. Copy the file attached into the www\data folder in the game and replace the file. Then try again.

Here the file:

Also if someone, bother enough to make new Link for full game+fix Error issue file, that be awesome..
because i'm really Lazy enough for that..

Last edited:
Reactions: fuksio55

fuksio55

Aug 29, 2017
Oh yeah Forgot that file, There's an issue in Map012.json original file. Copy the file attached into the www\data folder in the game and replace the file. Then try again.

Here the file:

Also if someone, bother enough to make new Link for full game+fix Error issue file, that be awesome..
because i'm really Lazy enough for that..
It works. Thank you.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
Is there an English translation of this yet? If so, I can't find it.
EDIT: Found a translation but the translation is bad. Can anyone find me a pin point accurate one? As well as not having words go off the sides so I can read what they're saying?
EDIT 2: Wanted to see what one of the sex scenes were like and surrendered on the first succubus and the scene won't end even after setting it on fast. Is this a bug?

Last edited:

Echonomics

Feb 12, 2019
Is there an English translation of this yet? If so, I can't find it.
EDIT: Found a translation but the translation is bad. Can anyone find me a pin point accurate one? As well as not having words go off the sides so I can read what they're saying?
EDIT 2: Wanted to see what one of the sex scenes were like and surrendered on the first succubus and the scene won't end even after setting it on fast. Is this a bug?
1. Lol its better than you reading Japanese language, unless you can read Kanji or using Textractor

2. I assume you in Gallery (Succubus House) if so, hold Up arrow key while proceed the Conversation

Last edited:

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I could give this a shot. Doesn't seem to contain anything that's going to make me throw up in my mouth while translating, as 62studio is almost overwhelmingly vanilla paizuri femdom-lite, and that's a definite plus even if I'm not their greatest fan. Like, I don't love their material, but it's okay, I need the practice, and if it'll make you guys happy, that's enough for me.

Also, pin-point accurate translation pretty much doesn't exist in theory, either, I hate to say. Any translation is an adaptation to some degree, because languages don't line up neatly like that. That's why literal translations suck(also MTL to some degree), and Chinese novel translations are basically unreadable half of the time, because the people doing it aren't being paid to write well in English. That said, I'll do my best to make it faithful to the text.

Edit: Okay, apparently there's a translation up on ulmf. I was not aware of this. According to Egoryan, it's Thread should probably be tagged 'partial', since a patch is available, although it's mostly skills and menus that are fully edited, with MTL for the rest according to the ulmf OP.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2020
I could give this a shot. Doesn't seem to contain anything that's going to make me throw up in my mouth while translating, as 62studio is almost overwhelmingly vanilla paizuri femdom-lite, and that's a definite plus even if I'm not their greatest fan. Like, I don't love their material, but it's okay, I need the practice, and if it'll make you guys happy, that's enough for me.

Also, pin-point accurate translation pretty much doesn't exist in theory, either, I hate to say. Any translation is an adaptation to some degree, because languages don't line up neatly like that. That's why literal translations suck(also MTL to some degree), and Chinese novel translations are basically unreadable half of the time, because the people doing it aren't being paid to write well in English. That said, I'll do my best to make it faithful to the text.

Edit: Okay, apparently there's a translation up on ulmf. I was not aware of this. According to Egoryan, it's Thread should probably be tagged 'partial', since a patch is available, although it's mostly skills and menus that are fully edited, with MTL for the rest according to the ulmf OP.
the "TL" done so far really isnt that good so any translation thats better than that one is welcomed in my book. thank you for doing a new TL if you do decide to make one. hopefully its better than the one thats currently out

Sep 1, 2018

I'm actually the one in charge of that translation. I'm still in the process of editing it, as mentioned . However, I have no plans on editing the H-scenes or (most of) the battle dialogue. If you're willing to help with that, I'd appreciate it.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Well, troops file (battle dialogue that doesn't involve specific attacks, in-battle temptation scenes) is done and handed over to Invisible Demon for inclusion in the next patch over on ULMF. Hopefully it's up to standard for when the patch is released. I know I made at least one mistake that'll hopefully be fixed in the next version, once I'm done with the H scenes and grapple dialogue included in CommonEvents, since apparently my japanese slang needs a little work. Apparently, what literally translates as 'stretching the nose/philtrum' is actually a euphemism for 'thinking dirty thoughts', which is a little odd, but whatever. The one line in troops that used it ended up making sense in the translation, it was just plain wrong in terms of meaning conveyed. Slang and euphemisms are, like, the hardest part of translating, I swear. The more you know, I guess.

Reactions: Echonomics

Tehfluff

Sep 20, 2017
This probably isn't the best place to ask, however as far as I can see it's the only thread for this game on F95.
The game's currently up to version 2.08 with a translation to match, however I can't locate a download for it. Does anyone have a link?
Cheers

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I'm presently working on the H-scenes, but as you can imagine, it's slower going than the battle dialogue, as the entries are often small paragraphs of fairly detailed description. Been feeling under the weather lately, and my work flow has suffered somewhat, which is bothering me a little. I've managed to get about 35% (by my estimate) of the CommonEvents file done, which is the container for the H scenes and, confusingly, some more of the battle text, so that's going well considering the size of the damn thing. I was hoping to be done by the end of next month, but we'll have to see, since I'll be visiting relatives for a couple of weeks, which is bound to impact my ability to spend time translating things. Either way, I'll do my best to get this done quickly.

As an aside... ever had to translate a Japanese approximation of a pirate accent? It really has to be seen to be believed.

stoffle

Dec 26, 2019
I'm presently working on the H-scenes, but as you can imagine, it's slower going than the battle dialogue, as the entries are often small paragraphs of fairly detailed description. Been feeling under the weather lately, and my work flow has suffered somewhat, which is bothering me a little. I've managed to get about 35% (by my estimate) of the CommonEvents file done, which is the container for the H scenes and, confusingly, some more of the battle text, so that's going well considering the size of the damn thing. I was hoping to be done by the end of next month, but we'll have to see, since I'll be visiting relatives for a couple of weeks, which is bound to impact my ability to spend time translating things. Either way, I'll do my best to get this done quickly.

As an aside... ever had to translate a Japanese approximation of a pirate accent? It really has to be seen to be believed.
Godspeed, friend.

Sep 1, 2018

If it helps, you could look at the Pirate Succubus' dialogue in Lust Grimm for reference.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Wait, I had no idea someone was working on the H-scenes! You absolute hero! Take all the time you need though, RL comes first. I'm just happy to hear someone is finishing the real work!
Aw, thanks. Yeah, I'm just plugging away at it. It's a decent way to brush up on my Japanese, even if you're not exactly going to be saying 'hora hora, cum on my boobs' very often in conversation. Might make things a bit awkward lol. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement.

Reactions: AHSDD